• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Daily Thread: The Red Sox are streaking, Yankees clobbered & other baseball happenings.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call BS on this...they hand out egg creams, not gelato.

No lie, man! FREE gelatos! From the Lemon Ice King of Corona, which is really close to the stadium. Way more refreshing on a hot July night than some chocolatey-seltzer dealie.

And when it's really bad, a lot of us go over to the Unisphere and splash around in the fountains until the crowd on the platform thins out. Mayor DeBlasio and Governor Christie joined us there on many occasions last year. The NYPD held our cell phones until we were finished

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
051415_lincecum_falling_MED_edncljt2.gif

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No lie, man! FREE gelatos! From the Lemon Ice King of Corona, which is really close to the stadium. Way more refreshing on a hot July night than some chocolatey-seltzer dealie.

And when it's really bad, a lot of us go over to the Unisphere and splash around in the fountains until the crowd on the platform thins out. Mayor DeBlasio and Governor Christie joined us there on many occasions last year. The NYPD held our cell phones until we were finished

I can't even remember how we got to the park when we checked out Citi a few years ago...I guess we took the train, but we did drive more than usual on that trip. We bought tickets from a guy who barely spoke English and claimed a friend had given them to him...was amazed that they turned out to be legit, and the guy was sitting right next to us with his fam. Sometimes obvious ripoff situations are not what they seem! Got the tix for less than half price.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will send you a sox fan starter kit. it contains a photo of john henrys yacht, the new james taylor CD with 'angels of fenway', and an autographed lars anderson portland jersey.

Ugh. I heard him sing that on The Howard Stern Show a day or two ago. Less disappointing that The Walrus teaming up with Kanye West, but a pile of shit nonetheless.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. I heard him sing that on The Howard Stern Show. Less disappointing that The Walrus teaming up with Kanye West, but a pile of shit nonetheless.
"those scrappy 2004 red sox"

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"those scrappy 2004 red sox"

Stern even called him out. Something like, 'man, you're even complaining about the Yankees spending more money. You're totally consumed by the Yankees.'

Stern isn't a baseball fan, so he probably doesn't realize that practically every Red Sox fan is consumed by the Yankees.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stern even called him out. Something like, 'man, you're even complaining about the Yankees spending more money. You're totally consumed by the Yankees.'

Stern isn't a baseball fan, so he probably doesn't realize that practically every Red Sox fan is consumed by the Yankees.
sterns a gentile. he doesnt follow schwartz.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I use a game worn Bucky Dent Yanks jersey to wipe my ass at home.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wtf is it with your weirdos and that god awful chocolate drink?