• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The real question...

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Cleveland game is on the NFL network right now. We're going to get destroyed by them twice. They're pretty good.

they got Holmgren running the show. We got Fredo.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
embrace the malaise my friend. embrace it.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Andrew luck has a really good year, he may hold out to play for an organization that is dedicated to winning. If Dalton struggles, we may draft a QB, but if he shows improvement, we may not. Dalton would only be a prospect to be a long term backup qb on many teams.

anyhow, there are teams out there that are good at stinking it up, injuries do happen, and our team will be scrapping to show other teams how good their players are so they can sign our best players when their time in purgatory is up.

WalterFootball.com: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

walterfootball has us replacing whitworth and joseph with our first 2 picks, lol.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I could see us drafting a CB, but I can't see a T yet.

If precious can stay healthy the tackles arent really the issue. Whit is solid (though I think overrated by Bengals fans) and Smith could be good. The interior of the line is abysmal though.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree, and that's why I don't see T being picked. Clements is a short term solution (hopefully), but probably only a few years, so I'd be ok with CB, but would rather go DE to replace Geathers.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm all about the QB class. Gimme Luck, Barkley or Jones. Probably somebody will pop up too that's not on anybodys radar but those guys are studs. Going to be fun to watch. Tyler Bray from Tenn is another guy to keep an eye on but he's only a soph.