• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The real question...

redbengal1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What do we do with the #1 pick next year? Draft Luck and forget Dalton? Trade Out? Another talent?

redbengal1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hasn't this organization fucked up everything since Paul Brown passed away? haha...I'd feel terribly bad for Luck if we drafted him and ruined his career. I'd honestly rather not sign, wait another year, and play for another team.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on the fact that Luck is coming out next year anyways. He is only a Junior, he doesn't need the money, and honestly if the Bengals had the 1st pick I wouldn't come out, and if I did I would refuse to play for them. My money says if we have the 1st pick he doesn't come out. Then who are you all taking?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on the fact that Luck is coming out next year anyways. He is only a Junior, he doesn't need the money, and honestly if the Bengals had the 1st pick I wouldn't come out, and if I did I would refuse to play for them. My money says if we have the 1st pick he doesn't come out. Then who are you all taking?

I thought Luck was a senior this upcoming season? He was eligible this last year for the draft, and he opted to go back to Stanford. I thought you had to be a junior to be eligible for the draft unless you were redshirted your freshman season, and I don't think Luck was. I could be wrong, but I was pretty sure Luck was going to be a senior.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft Luck, without a doubt.

They will not give up on Dalton so quickly and draft his immediate replacement if he shows ANY kind of ability this year. Luck will be a better QB now and in the future, but they will not be willing to say, we fucked up our pick this last year, and giving up on it already just because they have the #1 pick. They may wind up spending their #1 pick on a LT, and then move Whitworth to LG where he started his career, move Boling to RG next to Tits, and then draft a center with the 2nd round pick next year unless a really good CB prospect is available with pick #33.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Do you really think MB is going to spend his first 2 picks on the offensive line??

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck will be a senior in college, but he is a junior by eligibility. He redshirted his first year. He's due to graduate though, so I bet he comes out.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The only reason he stayed back was to finish his degree. Luck is going to come out this year, and if the Bengals have the first pick, they will select Luck.

Nobody can stand in the way of Brown and a first round, #1 pick QB. Especially not a 2nd round QB that was bad enough to lead us to the worst record in the league with a cake schedule.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you've 'earned' the #1 overall pick you take Luck. If you sit Luck as a rook and Dalton plays well you parlay him (Dalton) into a draft pick from a team that needs a QB.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance Luck plays for the Bengals. 0%. He won't come out next year if we have the 1st pick, and if he does he will refuse to play for us. I guarantee Luck never plays a game for the Bengals unless he gets drafted, is a bust, gets arrested and then we pick him up on the cheap.

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will not give up on Dalton so quickly and draft his immediate replacement if he shows ANY kind of ability this year. Luck will be a better QB now and in the future, but they will not be willing to say, we fucked up our pick this last year, and giving up on it already just because they have the #1 pick. They may wind up spending their #1 pick on a LT, and then move Whitworth to LG where he started his career, move Boling to RG next to Tits, and then draft a center with the 2nd round pick next year unless a really good CB prospect is available with pick #33.

Panthers drafted Clausen last year and Newton this year.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was going to use that same example. If you have an average QB, even if he's young, but you have a chance to draft the best QB in the draft, and especially if it's a guy like Luck, who is universally considered an NFL ready QB, you just don't pass. EVER.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No chance Luck plays for the Bengals. 0%. He won't come out next year if we have the 1st pick, and if he does he will refuse to play for us. I guarantee Luck never plays a game for the Bengals unless he gets drafted, is a bust, gets arrested and then we pick him up on the cheap.

You have no basis for your argument. Aside from the fact that you don't like Luck and hope the above comes true.