• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Quest for the Cup, Dodgers & Diamondbacks Brawl, and Ed Reed Blames Brady

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno says to say hello, and to fuck you all save for VP and Pete (and sometimes Dirt).

pretty crappy none of yous guys talk to HD about Uno coming back like we did for Sake and Whatz

Boston fans>>>Ny fans once again

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for fun, being as the moment I got here all I can see is JD whining yet again about all the Boston talk..

5 out of his first 6 posts here were about Boston. None were a response to a conversation started by others.

But by all means... Keep whining that it's all about Boston here... and then proceed to make your posts all about Boston whenever you arrive..

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On those rare occasionas when I stumble into Mike & Mike on the radio, I heard both of those doofuses (doofusi?) predict that LeBron would have a big game and the Heat would win big yesterday. It was good to hear because those dumbasses are always wrong. I expected a double-digit win but not 30+ points.

Fuck The Heat. They are done. Old Man Duncan keeps rolling.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
omaha for my kid's baseball tournament this weekend, then on to the lake next week.

royals will be in 2nd place and working on a trade to send their 3 remaining prospects to Miami for Mike dont call me giancarlo Stanton

Alright, you can go. But you'll have to make up for your lack of posts when you get back.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

He's going to Boston for Will Middlebrooks

"BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON... "

- Guys who bitch about every conversation shifting towards Boston...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On those rare occasionas when I stumble into Mike & Mike on the radio, I heard both of those doofuses (doofusi?) predict that LeBron would have a big game and the Heat would win big yesterday. It was good to hear because those dumbasses are always wrong. I expected a double-digit win but not 30+ points.

No safer bet in all of sports than Danny Green and Gary Neal going 1-13 from 3 point range in game 4...

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty crappy none of yous guys talk to HD about Uno coming back like we did for Sake and Whatz

I asked to get him back, but thats only so I can get him so mad he gets banned again.

Me>>>>Yankees fans

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogs, would you be so kind as to give me your professional opinion as to how the Finals would be playing-out if it were the Celtics vs. the Spurs, rather than Miami?

Thank you.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That show is awful.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't consider it crappy...I consider it an admission that even they don't like having him around...

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No safer bet in all of sports than Danny Green and Gary Neal going 1-13 from 3 point range in game 4...

I'll take that bet. $100 says they have a trey shooting percentage better than .077 (1-13). And it won't matter because Parker and Duncan won't be hanging on the sidelines scoring a combined 18 points in game four. It will be more like 40-45.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans, definite bandwagoners

Sox fans.........no way (cept the pink hatters)

shit I went to a lot more Pats/Sox games back before all the winning than I do now. Lived here all my life so I exclude myself from any bandwagon talk. I'd be a bandwagonner if I rooted for any other teams.

So shut up!

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogs, would you be so kind as to give me your professional opinion as to how the Finals would be playing-out if it were the Celtics vs. the Spurs, rather than Miami?

Thank you.

The Celtics couldn't beat the Knicks.... they'd have gotten steamrolled by the Heat...

They'd match up better with the Spurs, but would still struggle to win more than two games..

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics couldn't beat the Knicks.... they'd have gotten steamrolled by the Heat...

They'd match up better with the Spurs, but would still struggle to win more than two games..

Dammit, Snoogs. I should have asked Rock.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you.

I have no idea...but I do know that if the C's only got to the line 10 times last night, Snoogins commentary on the ref's wouldn't have sounded at all like "Boston had the ref's in their corner all night"....