• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Quest for the Cup, Dodgers & Diamondbacks Brawl, and Ed Reed Blames Brady

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice to see the US mens team dismantle panama last night....mexico and costa rica drew 0-0 at azteca....US 2 points clear of the mexicans with a game in hand against honduras at home .....win that 1 and qualifying is almost assured.....the mexicans are in real trouble....

I saw the highlights...

:usa2:

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys Choice Awards tonight...

Should I watch that or the Hockey game?

Fuck it, I'll DVR the awards and watch a movie with Dirt's Old lady...

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice to see the US mens team dismantle panama last night....mexico and costa rica drew 0-0 at azteca....US 2 points clear of the mexicans with a game in hand against honduras at home .....win that 1 and qualifying is almost assured.....the mexicans are in real trouble....

If I was a fag and liked soccer I would agree with everything you just said

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when's the last time Rock used the word DODGERS in a thread title, 1988?

that was a sick brawl

i was placating the people not in the awesome state of NE

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SOCCER SUCKS

DONT TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankee fans are dying here...

Uno is dead.

MPL is really dead.

GD is MIA.

Pete doesn't seem to want to play anymore.

Gen takes his talents over to the Sox CBS game chats.

Dirt and VP...the last men standing

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If thats true, most of you Yankees fans were Mets fans back then when you read it.

Sake, you know better than to start-in on this subject as part of the biggest bandwaggon fanbase of all-time.

There are about 17 of you in the entire region who were Red Sox fans before 2004. And Patriots "fans" are even worse. Hell, I didn't know what the Bruins logo was before 2011... and neither did anyone else outside your community.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was a sick brawl

i was placating the people not in the awesome state of NE

C'mon, Rock. I know your a true-blue'r and all, but if the Red Sox and Bruins lose tonight, tomorrow's thread will most likely reference the New England Revolution (so long as they win).

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon, Rock. I know your a true-blue'r and all, but if the Red Sox and Bruins lose tonight, tomorrow's thread will most likely reference the New England Revolution (so long as they win).

no it wont

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
SOCCER SUCKS

DONT TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE

pretty nice crowd in seattle last night.....jozy altidore has been on fire recently....anyone missing landon donovan now?..honduras picked up a big win for them against jamaica last night also.....but i like our chances at home.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sake, you know better than to start-in on this subject as part of the biggest bandwaggon fanbase of all-time.

There are about 17 of you in the entire region who were Red Sox fans before 2004. And Patriots "fans" are even worse. Hell, I didn't know what the Bruins logo was before 2011... and neither did anyone else outside your community.

Can't speak for Bruins fans since I haven't watched hockey since the Whale died. But as far as the Sox go, I can say I had the pleasure of watching in 75 (which i thought was a great series even though the sox lost) and 86 (which i fucking hated losing). Said it before, 2004 is all I ever needed in my lifetime.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

Uno is dead.

MPL is really dead.

GD is MIA.

Pete doesn't seem to want to play anymore.

Dirt and VP...the last men standing

....yeah where the fuck has pete been.......you see the US mens game last night against panama....good stuff

Herb Scorer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there last night at the Trop, first time ever. Lester was atrocious-looked like he didn't want to be there right from the start. His pace sucked, his body language that of 8 year old kids that I can't stomach to be around very long. Hugely disappointing.

But I really must say that, even though I could never get used to indoor baseball, it was a good experience. The employees all went out of their way to be friendly, engaging and helpful. I thanked one of them as we exited and shook his hand--and I could tell it made his night. It was very sincere on my part, no bs.

And I'd no idea there was a Ted Williams museum there, until we were en route from Naples. That was great, especially for my kids.

It ain't a bad place, buccs.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....yeah where the fuck has pete been.......you see the US mens game last night against panama....good stuff

Pete was demoted down to the mail room. He has spent all week trying to figure out how to get his big leather chair down into the basement with him.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I was there last night at the Trop, first time ever. Lester was atrocious-looked like he didn't want to be there right from the start. His pace sucked, his body language that of 8 year old kids that I can't stomach to be around very long. Hugely disappointing.

But I really must say that, even though I could never get used to indoor baseball, it was a good experience. The employees all went out of their way to be friendly, engaging and helpful. I thanked one of them as we exited and shook his hand--and I could tell it made his night. It was very sincere on my part, no bs.

And I'd no idea there was a Ted Williams museum there, until we were en route from Naples. That was great, especially for my kids.

no it really isnt....the ted williams museum is definately pretty cool....and the brew house is right next door....the stadium is what it is...is the damn location....the rays have done a good job though since stu took over of making the game experience miles and miles better....its ten times better than it was in the late 90's early 2000's

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Herb Scorer......Rocks new BFF?!?!?!

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dammit, Johnny :ss:

You know I was there looking for Bucky. Meanwhile, Cereal is over there having a lovefest with his Red Sox bretheren.

There are a few old-timers still there, by the way.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Pure Steel is somewhere with GD, and Nasty barely posts anymore.

Good job Boston. You won.

Glorification of Brady and Pedroia can now commence all day every day.