• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Quest for the Cup, Dodgers & Diamondbacks Brawl, and Ed Reed Blames Brady

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Francis just creamed himself

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
he is restricted....no pms...can not post on anything but the mlb board.....and he cannot complain about anyone we say....whoever has his e-mail can pass this along

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Link or leave the boards forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCCS469
i dont know what anyone else has said to you on this subject but here goes.

uno is a douche...but he should be here..the thread hasnt been the same without him...and most of the guys seem to bring him up regularly...i am mostly responsible for getting him fired up.....its your site...do as you like....but i think its been long enough.

I moved him to Restricted, which means he can do nothing but post in the MLB board. No avatar, no PMs, no nuthin' else. And he's coming back with the knowledge that anyone can post whatever they know about him at anytime. If he doesn't like this, that's fine.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
the above was the pm i sent to hammer

the lower part not in bold is hammers response to my pm

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Buccs, 2 days after Uno was back, and all the jokes about his dancing and his chin and his legal threats were said, you'd want him gone again.

You know why?

Because he sucks.

It's the same shit day after day after day after day.

THIS!
THAT!
THESE!
THOSE!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as you guys want him banned again, let me know. I think you're a bunch of fucked up mutherfuckers for wanting this guy back, but whatever...

I am sitting at a sports bar watching the Padres finish a sweep and me and my bro are finishing pitcher #3 and we're stuffing ourselves with wings and bar fare. I'm easy as hell right now.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as you guys want him banned again, let me know. I think you're a bunch of fucked up mutherfuckers for wanting this guy back, but whatever...

I am sitting at a sports bar watching the Padres finish a sweep and me and my bro are finishing pitcher #3 and we're stuffing ourselves with wings and bar fare. I'm easy as hell right now.

I don't get it either but whatever. I usually don't deal with him anyway but it was nice not having to skip over his petty argument du jour posts lol

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's the over/under on how many times tomorrow Rock posts about how he wanted Uno back becuase ___________

(enter some reason other than "I'm obsessed with him and was cutting my wrists by day 2")

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

we are a self defeating bunch.....and he may be an idiot and he may be a douche....but he's our douchy idiot...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I just stalked his profile. He was on earlier...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Somewhere, Fordman is pretending that you don't base bannings and reinstatements on arbitrary popularity contests, and not actual violations of TOS

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are a self defeating bunch.....and he may be an idiot and he may be a douche....but he's our douchy idiot...

Like me and my older sis growing up. We'd get in knock-down-drag-out fistfights but then some guy at school would mention her name the wrong way and I'd turn into the fuckin tazmanian devil on his ass.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCCS469
i dont know what anyone else has said to you on this subject but here goes.

uno is a douche...but he should be here..the thread hasnt been the same without him...and most of the guys seem to bring him up regularly...i am mostly responsible for getting him fired up.....its your site...do as you like....but i think its been long enough.

I moved him to Restricted, which means he can do nothing but post in the MLB board. No avatar, no PMs, no nuthin' else. And he's coming back with the knowledge that anyone can post whatever they know about him at anytime. If he doesn't like this, that's fine.

You suck, Buccs!

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's the over/under on how many times tomorrow Rock posts about how he wanted Uno back becuase ___________

(enter some reason other than "I'm obsessed with him and was cutting my wrists by day 2")

Ohhhh....Gilligan has his Skipper back!!!!