• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Quest for the Cup, Dodgers & Diamondbacks Brawl, and Ed Reed Blames Brady

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is a PF, but he has played a ton of center

That was due to Nesterovic (remember that guy?) being the starter at Center...yes, he probably moved over once Nesterovic hit the bench...

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was due to Nesterovic (remember that guy?) being the starter at Center...yes, he probably moved over once Nesterovic hit the bench...

take it up with Ox

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
man this place is getting depressing....why did cowboyb quit posting?....meh i am about done myself for a while......its all getting too fucking 1 sided in here....not enough contrast.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ox, if you were drafting a team, and you had Chris Bosh........would you say "ok i have my center" or "ok i have my power forward"

he is a PF by true position

LOL< I wouldnt even be drafting that fucking loser at PF or C. Are you kidding me? For how soft a big man he is, I'm not sure where I'd put him. Hed back up Hibbert. Hibbert would just abuse him in practice.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ox, if you were drafting a team, and you had Chris Bosh........would you say "ok i have my center" or "ok i have my power forward"

I would say that I have my SF who looks like an oversized SF, but plays like an undersized SF

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nesterovic played 1 year with Indiana. He sucked He played 2 seasons with Bosh. 2 How many games did he start at C and how many has Bosh with the Raptors?

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL< I wouldnt even be drafting that fucking loser at PF or C. Are you kidding me? For how soft a big man he is, I'm not sure where I'd put him. Hed back up Hibbert. Hibbert would just abuse him in practice.

Now THAT^^^ is how you avoid answering the question...:clap:

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"dude, the jets are so stupid for not having Tom Brady as their QB" --- Ox

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no shit

"my team would have chris paul, kobe, lebron, tim duncan and roy hibbert.......ooooooo you mean i dont get the first 5 picks?!?!?!"

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all, what have I missed?

Gardner still 4th OF
Lester still an ace
Jays starting to roll their way to 11 back
Tebow is a GREAT fit for the Pats

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Koufax, Greenberg, Braun aaaaannnnd....

Shawn Green?

Baseball generally requires less physical athleticism than the other major sports, so we have decent representation in that

We're a black hole when it comes to basketball representation

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that he plays in both but right now I think Hardy is for real...not what he is playing to right now but his BABIP is below his career avg.

Thats poor managing...pick someone up off of waiver...anything

Alvarez is owned, Iglesias isn't everyday and Donaldson is owned.

iglesias is 8 for his last 16

.449 now lol

Iglesias entered Monday night's game as a pinch-runner and scored a run in Boston's extra-inning win over Tampa Bay.
Spin:
The hot-hitting Iglesias got a night off with the return of Will Middlebrooks, but we suspect he'll get a start in the next day or two. The plan is currently for him to serve as a utility infielder that plays 3-4 times per week. But he could emerge with more opportunities as Middlebrooks and shortstop Stephen Drew (a combined 1-for-13 on Monday) continue to struggle at the dish.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Avoiding it? Bwahhhh. I Draft him as a Center. He's definitely not a PF by any means other than you guys making excuses for him being abused by guys much smaller. If he can't work the paint like a big man after I draft him, I'll cut ties with him.

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nesterovic played 1 year with Indiana. He sucked He played 2 seasons with Bosh. 2 How many games did he start at C and how many has Bosh with the Raptors?

He started 73 games his first year, 39 the next (the year that Bargnani got there)...the year he left in the Jermaine O' Neal trade, O' Neal started 34 of 41 games played for the Raptors...

Unless you consider O' Neal the PF at the time, Bosh has been a true PF for a lot more than 15% of his career...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all, what have I missed?

Gardner still 4th OF
Lester still an ace
Jays starting to roll their way to 11 back
Tebow is a GREAT fit for the Pats

petes back from the office chair district

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avoiding it? Bwahhhh. I Draft him as a Center. He's definitely not a PF by any means other than you guys making excuses for him being abused by guys much smaller. If he can't work the paint like a big man after I draft him, I'll cut ties with him.

fair enough, agree to disagree and enough miami heat talk

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nesterovic played 21 minutes a game in Toronto

Even the games he was starting, it was in name only. He was playing backup minutes

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started 73 games his first year, 39 the next (the year that Bargnani got there)...the year he left in the Jermaine O' Neal trade, O' Neal started 34 of 41 games played for the Raptors...

Unless you consider O' Neal the PF at the time, Bosh has been a true PF for a lot more than 15% of his

career...

Tell you what. Go find me how many games Bosh has started at 5 and started at the 4 and I guarantee you its right around 15%. And this isnt, "oh well he's not truly a C because he plays like a PF" thing. Just find me his career how many games he started at 5 and started at 4. My take after 6-7 years in the league, Toronto caught on that he wasn't strong enough to be a #5 when you start bringing in guys like Jermiane O'Neal that are the same size as him.