• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots will lose to Buffalo Saturday

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to @Rock Strongo . The reverse jinx worked. I have to give the Bills credit though. They had a real shot at stealing this one.
They absolutely did. they absolutely had that game in their hands. Luckily the Patriots offense actually did something for 60 minutes. In cases like this I'm kind of happy to be wrong. I saw a lot of bad things yesterday but more good. Bodes well for the stretch. If they played like crap again vs that great defense I would have been more worried.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that aged well.
Admit it halfway through that game you were probably thinking I was right. I said that same take to everybody that the bills were going to win I got a lot of happy text from Patriots fans rubbing it in that I was wrong. I'm cool with that.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admit it halfway through that game you were probably thinking I was right. I said that same take to everybody that the bills were going to win I got a lot of happy text from Patriots fans rubbing it in that I was wrong. I'm cool with that.

They won AND covered!

just kidding buddy! Big win against a solid team. The pats are like a boxer who is past his prime. His opponents are younger, faster, stronger, etc but less experienced. They are relying upon their experience at this point to get wins.

One last push for a championship. Let’s enjoy it and see where it goes.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC East is a joke. Put the Pats in the AFC North and move the Browns to AFC East.

Let's see how great the Pats are playing Pittsburgh and Baltimore twice a season.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had faith.

Pats were moving ball well.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC East is a joke. Put the Pats in the AFC North and move the Browns to AFC East.

Let's see how great the Pats are playing Pittsburgh and Baltimore twice a season.
Maybe in past years. The Bill's aren't a joke, and I expect it to continue. :gaah:
IMO they are a better team than the Steelers.

The NFCE is the worst division this year.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe in past years. The Bill's aren't a joke, and I expect it to continue. :gaah:
IMO they are a better team than the Steelers.

The NFCE is the worst division this year.

The Bills are better this year, yes. But until they can beat the Patriots with the playoffs on the line, they are merely noteworthy.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills are better this year, yes. But until they can beat the Patriots with the playoffs on the line, they are merely noteworthy.
They still could in the playoffs this year.....I do hear what you're saying however, they need to prove it on the big stage.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, I was wrong, I thought the Patriots would lose. Sadly I didn't see it as I was at the Bruins game and of course they blew that game. Son of a!

Anyway, Burkhead did well minus the initial fumble huh? Harry was used more. Sanu still hasn't done much so that signing not looking so great!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bill's are a sneaky good team that can make a nice playoff run imo.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, I was wrong, I thought the Patriots would lose. Sadly I didn't see it as I was at the Bruins game and of course they blew that game. Son of a!

Anyway, Burkhead did well minus the initial fumble huh? Harry was used more. Sanu still hasn't done much so that signing not looking so great!

Two great catches by Meyers when Edelman was in the tent.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pats with Brady are 33-8 vs AFCN that's over .800 and worse than Vs AFCE

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They absolutely did. they absolutely had that game in their hands. Luckily the Patriots offense actually did something for 60 minutes. In cases like this I'm kind of happy to be wrong. I saw a lot of bad things yesterday but more good. Bodes well for the stretch. If they played like crap again vs that great defense I would have been more worried.

At no point did either team have this game "in their hands" until the Patriots did with seconds left.

Cripes Rock, you're starting to sound like an alternative facts kinds of guy.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno...

This year's Bills team is pretty solid but the Fins and the Jets are always shit.

I think @Dolemite censored has a point.

Its just a stupid thing to say period. As you pointed out the Bill are a legit and playoff bound team. The Pats have owned Pitt in the last decade and have the upper hand on the Ravens as well. The Bengals are a joke, and you play the teams in your division anway, so it's just stupid. And didn't the hapless Phins just beat the hapless Bengals? If anything the AFCE is a better division than the AFCN this year.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just a stupid thing to say period. As you pointed out the Bill are a legit and playoff bound team. The Pats have owned Pitt in the last decade and have the upper hand on the Ravens as well. The Bengals are a joke, and you play the teams in your division anway, so it's just stupid. And didn't the hapless Phins just beat the hapless Bengals? If anything the AFCE is a better division than the AFCN this year.

you cray cray...

with a few valid points...

It really is a random thing, the Steelers aren't that good right now anyway. And it's all subjective.

OFF TOPIC:
Fingers crossed the stars align, again, next week for my RAIDERS.
Even though they are hapless and self destructing I'd like them to make the playoffs.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cray cray...

with a few valid points...

It really is a random thing, the Steelers aren't that good right now anyway. And it's all subjective.

OFF TOPIC:
Fingers crossed the stars align, again, next week for my RAIDERS.
Even though they are hapless and self destructing I'd like them to make the playoffs.
You know I'll be honest I did not understand the re-hiring of Gruden. IMO they could have done better he is again IMO very overrated.