• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Pacers are exactly who I thought they were...

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree Miami is one of, if not, THE best in the league right now, last years championship was not won by the Heat, it was lost by the Spurs.
I still cannot believe they lost that game.
MIAMI played the greatest smothering "free throw defense" ever.

Manu, TP, and Kawahi are all pretty decent free throw shooters.
Manu is exceptional at it AND is the go to guy late in games because his knack for hitting clutch FTs.

If the Spurs hit 1 for 3 (Shaq-like 33%), they are NBA champs. Instead they go 0 for 3.
It might be the most agonizing way to lose a series.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree Miami is one of, if not, THE best in the league right now, last years championship was not won by the Heat, it was lost by the Spurs.

Bullshit. Even though the Spurs missed 2 fts, the Heat still had 2 grab 2 offensive rebounds and hit 2 threes on consecutive possessions in the most pressure situation you could possibly face

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still cannot believe they lost that game.
MIAMI played the greatest smothering "free throw defense" ever.

Manu, TP, and Kawahi are all pretty decent free throw shooters.
Manu is exceptional at it AND is the go to guy late in games because his knack for hitting clutch FTs.

If the Spurs hit 1 for 3 (Shaq-like 33%), they are NBA champs. Instead they go 0 for 3.
It might be the most agonizing way to lose a series.

:10:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was amazing....these fools were celebrating before the clock struck zero

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
op isn't even a real Heat fan, he's a LeBron fan.

he's a pathetic POS and represents everything that is wrong with NBA fans.

single player slurper moron.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say...the Spurs did blow that series. The dirty little secret that everyone forgets about last year is that Boris "pillsbury doughboy" Diaw was in Lebron's head for the better part of the entire series. Lebron did plenty to bring the Heat back early into that 4th quarter...but his legacy went from goat to hero on the hands of Ray Allen with maybe the greatest clutch shot in NBA history

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say...the Spurs did blow that series. The dirty little secret that everyone forgets about last year is that Boris "pillsbury doughboy" Diaw was in Lebron's head for the better part of the entire series. Lebron did plenty to bring the Heat back early into that 4th quarter...but his legacy went from goat to hero on the hands of Ray Allen with maybe the greatest clutch shot in NBA history

And then there was game 7 which Lebron dominated and iced. If you don't think even great players need luck or other players making plays...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then there was game 7 which Lebron dominated and iced. If you don't think even great players need luck or other players making plays...
Never said they didn't...even Kobe's legacy in 2010 went from goat to hero on the hands of Ron Artest and Pau Gasol in that game 7

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest, Hibbert is not that good.

Dude is 20 feet tall in one of the weakest eras EVER for Centers, and he can only average 12.6/8.6 and routinely lays eggs like last night.

If the Pacers are relying on Hibbert to win a series against the Heat then they have already lost.

Damn, guess all of us Pacer fans are shaking in our boots now. Forgetting the fact that we were up 15 points against the Heat on their court and then shut it down too soon. We just don't have a prayer.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, guess all of us Pacer fans are shaking in our boots now. Forgetting the fact that we were up 15 points against the Heat on their court and then shut it down too soon. We just don't have a prayer.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

The Heat were up double digits in Indiana the week prior until they surrendered the lead.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I guess miami shut it down too soon in indy as.well? Stop with the lame excuses as all it does is make you look like a sore loser

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I guess miami shut it down too soon in indy as.well? Stop with the lame excuses as all it does is make you look like a sore loser

Look kunt, all you do is rant on about what YOU think is wrong with the Pacers. I respond and you wet yourself.

Take a deep breath and enjoy the season. I am not obsessing over your team. Quit obsessing about mine and we will get along fine.