• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering if Oregon will cover the 45 point spread is not hyping Georgia state...
I get the sense people are thinking Ga State is going to score something like 30 points on Oregon. WTF!? We held MSU at home to just 31 points with a NFL first rounder QB.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meant decent as compared to Ga State.

But overall in the history of Wyoming football, they are a decent football program. Been competitive at least.

its been a while. 3 winning seasons in the last 15 years.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the sense people are thinking Ga State is going to score something like 30 points on Oregon. WTF!? We held MSU at home to just 31 points with a NFL first rounder QB.
Again, just quote one post that hyped Georgia state. The reason you haven't already is no one has hyped them...

And what does Wyoming being decent in the past have to do with them possibly being worse than Georgia state right now?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, just quote one post that hyped Georgia state. The reason you haven't already is no one has hyped them...

And what does Wyoming being decent in the past have to do with them possibly being worse than Georgia state right now?
are we talking in the same thread?

Wyomng has been brought up numerous times for whatever reason in comparison to Ga State...

People thinking Oregon isn't going to cover this spread because some people are thinking Ga State is going to go hog wild and score several TDs on the Ducks.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Backass!!!!!

She got her bandages off today the pink stripe from the pig skin across her ass is kinda cute :dhd:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are we talking in the same thread?

Wyomng has been brought up numerous times for whatever reason in comparison to Ga State...

People thinking Oregon isn't going to cover this spread because some people are thinking Ga State is going to go hog wild and score several TDs on the Ducks.
I'm starting to wonder if we're looking at the same thread myself. So I'll ask again, will you give an example of someone saying they think Georgia state is going to go hog wild and score several tds?

Wyoming was brought up because someone said they might be worse than Georgia state. They might be. You can say they're not all you want, but you lost credibility with that one when you said they're decent...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to wonder if we're looking at the same thread myself. So I'll ask again, will you give an example of someone saying they think Georgia state is going to go hog wild and score several tds?

Wyoming was brought up because someone said they might be worse than Georgia state. They might be. You can say they're not all you want, but you lost credibility with that one when you said they're decent...
I'm going with ga state putting up 13 tds

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The statement was made that GSU was the worst FBS program I said no Wyoming is right now. Im the one who brought it up because I believe it to be true. I dont see any team with a worse record than losing to an FCS opponent (even if it is NDSU top of the FCS) because a decent FBS program should be able to beat an
FCS opponent, and a loss to Eastern Michigan.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The statement was made that GSU was the worst FBS program I said no Wyoming is right now. Im the one who brought it up because I believe it to be true. I dont see any team with a worse record than losing to an FCS opponent (even if it is NDSU top of the FCS) because a decent FBS program should be able to beat and FCS opponent, and a loss to Eastern Michigan.
And being 24.5 dogs to WSU...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the mystery about Wyomings involvement has been solved.

However, just because Wyo lost to the best FCS team automatically puts them at the worst?

When Michigan lost to App State were they considered the worst FBS team at the time? No. Although many of us would like to think so.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this sausage fest over the damn Panthers of Ga State. :L

Status
Not open for further replies.