• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Buddha, your team look pretty damn top 10 tonight. Can not figure how the team I watched tonight lost to NWern. You are in the North drivers seat. Good luck the rest of the way.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford and Utah are the best of thePAC so far IMO

Certainly looking that way. I was really rooting for UCLA in the south this year as I'm a big Mora fan .But piss. WTH and WTF???

Mikey???

I also don't know that I'm sold on Utah as being playoff good. I mean it was awesome what they did to 0regone, and they have a pretty good resume this year, but I'm pretty sure UW is going to beat them along with at least one team from the south. So, meh...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Buddha, your team look pretty damn top 10 tonight. Can not figure how the team I watched tonight lost to NWern. You are in the North drivers seat. Good luck the rest of the way.
Not to take anything away from Furd because let's face it, they just kicked me Bruins rears by 3 touchdowns and it wasn't even that close.

With that I'm not real sure how good they are. We know who they lost to but who have they really beat this year?

I'm not sure any of them teams they beat will be in a bowl game at this point. All the in conference teams they faced so far have a losing in conference record and the only two teams that MIGHT be able to trip them up in conference prior to the CCG is Washington and California and they both play at home.

Things are looking real favorable for the Trees, but just how good they are they?

I don't think we know until either the ND game, the CCG (Utah?) or the playoffs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford and Utah are the best of thePAC so far IMO

Honestly, if Washington cannot be on top then those are probably the two teams I am happiest to see on top. I really like their style and their coaches. So many people were eager to try to push the narrative that Shaw is going to crash the Ferrari that Harbaugh built. However, after a number of years it is looking like David Shaw can coach too.

Now, I still hope both their seasons hit a speed bump when they play Washington, but overall happy with those programs being highly ranked.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I almost forgot.... Congrats SUBuddha!

I just knew I'd be wearing something red this week. Losing to Stanford is something we've done well over that last 8 years now. As a matter of fact I put up a Cardinal helmet over the night before putting up this blurring thing.

Hellofa catch though SUBuddha!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly looking that way. I was really rooting for UCLA in the south this year as I'm a big Mora fan .But piss. WTH and WTF???

Mikey???
One word...... Injuries

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was worse than I thought it would be, if the second and third string do not give up the late points it is really ugly. I would have liked to see Stanford playing UCLA at full strength though, would have been better prep for the Washing D they will face next week.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same way tOSU lost to VT last season. Shit happens.

At least FURD lost on the road though...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid is headed for free agency and a HUGE contract w/ a team other than LA.

Bon Voyage!
Way to shit on my plate after a fucked up night!

I knew I could count on one of yous!

Nice work Wallace! :suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid is headed for free agency and a HUGE contract w/ a team other than LA.

Bon Voyage!

It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

On one hand, with the way he has pitched over his 3 seasons with the Dodgers, he has pretty well earned whatever he demands to be paid and whatever length of contract he wants. They just won the National League West for the 3rd straight season (first time in franchise history) and it's pretty safe to say that without him, that doesn't happen.

On the other hand, he's 31 and tends to fall off sharply after the 6th inning. Do the Dodgers want to spend the kind of money and length of contract that he will command when his best years are going to be behind him pretty soon?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Dodgers want to spend the kind of money and length of contract that he will command when his best years are going to be behind him pretty soon?

Based on that "low-n-in" fastball to the kid that hit it Yard in the 6th...NO TF I would not pay for his services...let him go and find the next deGrom instead.

Unreal how deGrom got out of constant trouble last nite.

HEY TF...

I have mo vCash than you...HA!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CF season is a dud for me, expect a lot of the same this year from me as I now await CBB season.
I guess there is still some saving grace if we could muster up a few more wins and make it to a half way decent bowl.
(Hard to even type that sentence after last night)

Even with that, I'm not counting ASU out of the CCG. Yes Utah has the inside track but the winner of tomorrow's game could end up deciding the South.

If that happens & ASU wins, then the saving grace would be the only two losses so far, even with all the injuries, are to the two teams in the lead for taking their Divisions.

Funny how both Furd and them Devils pissed the bed to open the season but this week's PAC play could be the turning point for both schools.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on that "low-n-in" fastball to the kid that hit it Yard in the 6th...NO TF I would not pay for his services...let him go and find the next deGrom instead.

Unreal how deGrom got out of constant trouble last nite.

HEY TF...

I have mo vCash than you...HA!

Yeah, I like Greinke A LOT, but I don't want the Dodgers to break the bank to keep him. Word is, they have some top notch young arms in the minors. If Greinke wants too much, it's probably time to bring a couple of those guys up.

You should have more vcash than me considering I've only ever bet once.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford has a history of great catches against UCLA:

2015 Francis Owusu:
la-sp-ucla-stanford-francis-owusu-catch-of-the-year-20151016.jpg

2013 Kodi Whitfield: