• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blue Im happy that you wised up and got yourself off that junk ..but your one of the exceptions ,, I have great respect for someone that tries to change their life .. proud to know ya

Thanks friend...that means alot coming from ya and i mean that from the bottom of my heart.:yo:.It was very very hard,i wouldn't want my worst enemy to go through what i went through.It's a living hell!!God and loving myself is what got me through it..well detox and going through the program did too.But it all starts with YOU!:)

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its the baby on board signs that I thought makes it ironic .. she is so concerned about the childs safty and then she texts while driving.. what could be so important that you have to risk the childs and everyone elses safty about .. that you cant do when you get home

Totally agree, ppl are so wrapped up in texting and driving, see it all the time here, they don't even know when they run a stop sign, red light or change lanes, that's why there are more and more accidents, cell phones can be the death of you or some 1 else. :frown:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks friend...that means alot coming from ya and i mean that from the bottom of my heart.:yo:.It was very very hard,i wouldn't want my worst enemy to go through what i went through.It's a living hell!!God and loving myself is what got me through it..well detox and going through the program did too.But it all starts with YOU!:)

you are a rare breed I have no idea what the odds are on getting off drugs and staying off but they sure were stacked against you...take pride in what you have done,,,and go play the lotto you have luck on your side

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning Ghost and Blue, waiting for Kramer to get back now so I can go do my workout, we have both boys so we have to take shifts, lol :tongue:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are a rare breed I have no idea what the odds are on getting off drugs and staying off but they sure were stacked against you...take pride in what you have done,,,and go play the lotto you have luck on your side

Rare breed indeed, glad you are changing your life, kudios 2 you.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks ghost.Mine was mostly booze or anything that had alcohol in it.The alcohol led me to all the other drugs and so on.Lived off the streets for awhile and stayed in a homeless shelter for about 6 months as well.Told myself i would become somebody someday and bygoodness I DID IT!!!! lol:angel:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys should be watching sport center right now,there doing a funny bit on Tebow!! lmao

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks ghost.Mine was mostly booze or anything that had alcohol in it.The alcohol led me to all the other drugs and so on.Lived off the streets for awhile and stayed in a homeless shelter for about 6 months as well.Told myself i would become somebody someday and bygoodness I DID IT!!!! lol:angel:

sounds like things were pretty rough there for a while,it's great that you turned it around

Status
Not open for further replies.