• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe I got this wrong,someone fucked with a photo of yours on the Bengals forum and you ended up getting banned,,,,,

no, I got banned from the Bengals board 1-2 months ago for "being abusive and trolling" . I don't really care about that, per se.

What I care is I report post where someone trolls me and photoshops gay **** in a photo of mine and I can't even get that single post deleted. It's in the newly sticky thread in general. Selective moderators are bullshit cowards.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, I got banned from the Bengals board 1-2 months ago for "being abusive and trolling" . I don't really care about that, per se.

What I care is I report post where someone trolls me and photoshops gay **** in a photo of mine and I can't even get that single post deleted. It's in the newly sticky thread in general. Selective moderators are bullshit cowards.

I'm sorry your right there is no justice

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have you sent ghost a PM and told him about it,that's what I would do

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my WildCats have a game against the Tenn Vol's at noon today,hope the boys show up to play.Its in Tenn too!! :( UK!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My lower back got to hurting me,so i was tosssin and a turnin this morning.So i just decided to get up and join my second family on here! lol:loco:

lol.... i gotta go to wurk today .. but my ears are infected and were draining into the back of my throat and all i was doing was hacking laying down so i just got up didnt want to keep the wife up

Status
Not open for further replies.