• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh huh,,,rie a streaker,,,where was I that day,,,lol

Yup, getting warmer here, too.

And Rie...at the risk of sounding like some of the younger members...

Pictures, or it didn't happen ! ! :D

As for pictures.... Thank you Lord, none were taken.

There were about 10 - 15 of us, guys and gals, and we streaked from Grandma Elwood's house to Cobo pharmacy.... the kids of Key West were BAD!!!! and I R 1

now, I can have it confirmed, if necessary, with quite a few of my fb friends that were there.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to have it confirmed Rie, we all did it. Back in the HS days a dare was a dare and if everyone did it you just made sure there was someone always slower that would get caught by the cops. We didn't rat each other out back then and the cops thought it was funny anyway.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need, Rie...was just kidding.

Besides, if I were you, and there WERE pictures, I'd have burned 'em long ago. Yoot-ful indiscretions have a way of coming back to haunt us, after all.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to have it confirmed Rie, we all did it. Back in the HS days a dare was a dare and if everyone did it you just made sure there was someone always slower that would get caught by the cops. We didn't rat each other out back then and the cops thought it was funny anyway.

LOL ~ it was a dare! so there we were, a nekkid mass of stupid teenagers, running down Fleming Street starkers :redface:

it's a good thing we weren't caught by the cops too... my papa was the building inspector, Connie's dad was FHP, most of us had family in the city or county government, etc... small towns, you can't help it.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just kidding y'all. On a serious note I wish I could get through to these youmg AF students. Don't post or take pictures of your violations, you will be caught. I saw 8 students get burned for 1 youtube post. Damn shame.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will learn. Sorry guys I usually come home and if no one is here I chill, listen to music, and forget the day. Very loud BTW, before they all get home. Today is a rare day no one here.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to apologize for...we all have those days...in fact, I've had one today.

Gotta go...the PERs at my lodge put on a spaghetti dinner on the first Weds. of each month as a fundraiser, and I'm the dishwasher. Huzzah.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
They will learn. Sorry guys I usually come home and if no one is here I chill, listen to music, and forget the day. Very loud BTW, before they all get home. Today is a rare day no one here.

Me too MS. I get those Klipsh pounding sometimes..

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah some activity I see. Nice JR. I am waiting for the right time and have the house and pool area wired. Just have to have the commander right at that moment.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Hell yeah MS,
When we built ours I ran wires all over. Half of them I still don't use, but it was a hell of a lot cheaper doing it then..

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah MS,
When we built ours I ran wires all over. Half of them I still don't use, but it was a hell of a lot cheaper doing it then..

Unfortunately I bought this place 8 yrs old. It has an intercom system but I'm sure when I rewire they can pull with that. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.