• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning GHost, I been up for about 3.5 hours now. cant sleep, so excited about the 'dentist visit'

yeah I saw you were on the way to the dentist,what was that about a hammer plyers and a screwdriver

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Dion Sanders was a jerk, he split with his wife online!

I have no respect for people who break up over the phone, by dear john letter, or by email, unless, and ONLY if there was a history of abuse. otherwise there is no way being a coward and not doing it face to face is cool!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I saw you were on the way to the dentist,what was that about a hammer plyers and a screwdriver

gave Boots an early Christmas gift, a tool kit for the car that has everything needed to change a starter or shit like that
not that she would do that, but you still need the tool kit!

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Dion Sanders was a jerk, he split with his wife online!

I have no respect for people who break up over the phone, by dear john letter, or by email, unless, and ONLY if there was a history of abuse. otherwise there is no way being a coward and not doing it face to face is cool!

net it's hard to respect someone who has been a clown his whole life

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
getting sick of the 'Cam Newton' love by the media, except for the win against the texans they SUCKED this season, and only beat shitty teams! and they LOST to some shitty teams to! stats are so fucking worthless! wins people, all we care about it WINS!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about Sanders,,,you're cool,,,,,,,lol

yeah, I never did like him as a player, as an analyst he is ok, but still a clown.
as far as I am concerned he was NOT hall of fame worthy, a cornerback who cant tackle, and gets caught by a KICKER from behind on a return is NOT all that!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
getting sick of the 'Cam Newton' love by the media, except for the win against the texans they SUCKED this season, and only beat shitty teams! and they LOST to some shitty teams to! stats are so fucking worthless! wins people, all we care about it WINS!

couldnt agree more with ya

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wins do matter,just look at Tebow if he can become a complete QB he will take the Broncos a long way,it his passing doesn't come around all I see for him is about 1 more season

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tebow was exposed as a one trick pony, he sucks to, sick of the love when Ben gets hammered every week, no penalties, and no complaints! fuck the rest, BEN is the best!
hey north

later peeps, time for the fun to begin!

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
later net,,,,good luck with the dentist

Status
Not open for further replies.