• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if Smoke enjoys video of sacks, I have a good one for him:

Oh...and the guy with the broken nose who threw the winning touchdown...wasn't he the same guy that Craven called a "pussy?"

dude, I was at that game!
Redman was running straight toward me when he scored!

Last edited by a moderator:

thesteelhurtin2188

You know. That dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, if Smoke enjoys video of sacks, I have a good one for him:

Oh...and the guy with the broken nose who threw the winning touchdown...wasn't he the same guy that Craven called a "pussy?"

You just have to laugh crave off sometimes he also said the rats were going 15-1 after watching the redskins game. He's a good dude though he was predicting 14-2 he does that every year though.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, I was at that game!
Redman was running straight toward me when he scored!

That must've been thrilling! Was that the same game where your former pals in Baltimore screwed you over? I never got all the details, though I remember something about you getting hosed for the cost of several ratbird shirts.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must've been thrilling! Was that the same game where your former pals in Baltimore screwed you over? I never got all the details, though I remember something about you getting hosed for the cost of several ratbird shirts.

yeah, thats the game, I asked kat why she was being a bitch to me, and next thing I know I was accused of calling her a classless bitch!

I didnt say that before, but I am thinking maybe it is true anyway?

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then the three ratbird fans that had bets with me, SteelBuck, and Misko welched on their bets, thats much class!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just have to laugh crave off sometimes he also said the rats were going 15-1 after watching the redskins game. He's a good dude though he was predicting 14-2 he does that every year though.

that play was second and 5, funny, if they get one first down the game is over, but then again, in week 3 we had the same chance and we blew it to, you just never know what will happen till it happens

thesteelhurtin2188

You know. That dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
that play was second and 5, funny, if they get one first down the game is over, but then again, in week 3 we had the same chance and we blew it to, you just never know what will happen till it happens

I'm confused I was talking about the steelers preseason game. He had the ravens splitting with us this year but changed it to them sweeping us.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then the three ratbird fans that had bets with me, SteelBuck, and Misko welched on their bets, thats much class!

Bummer when shit like that happens, but how'd you get stuck for a bunch of shirts? Or did ya buy them some shirts before everything went south?

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with 5 Raven shirts, thought at $60.00 for a $300 dollar shirt they would be happy to buy one. I gave two away, and tried to sell the other three, left them there to sell when I left so I didnt have to bring them back. its totally my fault.

but i bet if i came and visited you, and brought a 300 dollar shirt, say a James harrison 92, you would be happy to pay 60 dollers for it.

see, we needed to get an order for 50 shirts, so I purchased 8 Steeler 5 raven, and 3 browns shirts. Even Tb2 paid for the wrong shirt, and cribbs bought two even though he only ordered one. all shirs sold except the ratbird shirts. and the ratbirds always talk about how money is no object, so I assumed I would sell them. like i said, my fault

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this place?

2175d1313620324-official-unofficial-steelers-bs-thread-part3-beaver-lick-trading-post2.jpg

Attachments

• Beaver Lick Trading Post2.jpg
    Beaver Lick Trading Post2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 8

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, so that's it. Yup, I'd gladly pay $60.00 for a $300.00 Steelers jersey, even an obsolete one, as long as it ain't a Stewart or O'Donnell.

thesteelhurtin2188

You know. That dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ah, so that's it. Yup, I'd gladly pay $60.00 for a $300.00 Steelers jersey, even an obsolete one, as long as it ain't a Stewart or O'Donnell.

I got a great hook up on Chinese authentics. They may not be the real deal but they are better then replicas. 45 a pop 50 for throwbacks. I got my mom a swann for X-mass she still thinks its real.

Status
Not open for further replies.