• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true north true ... but we didnt care about winnin as much as washington did or they would have pulled their starters when we did .. have to evaluate the rookies and save the vets for the regular season

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey misk, do you get all the preseason games on the ticket?

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true north true ... but we didnt care about winnin as much as washington did or they would have pulled their starters when we did .. have to evaluate the rookies and save the vets for the regular season

Anyone who knows football knows the truth of this statement. Players who are on the field for the entire game during preseason are being test driven

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that the pre-season games belong exclusively to the NFL Network, except that the games must be broadcast (for free) in the two teams' home areas. I don't much care for the NFL Network, but that's just my opinion.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this last night, but that was SOOOOOO many pages ago....

During Hell's Kitchen (on Fox) a promo for Thursday Night Football came up.... Steelers vs Philly (wonder which team Sporto is gonna pull for in that one....)

Anyway, y'all check your local Fox station, see if it's scheduled in your neck of the woods.... GG, check your dish lineup, I bet one of the Fox stations should have the game.

this has been a Steelers public service announcement brought to you by me ;)

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been ducking the work nazis all day.

thesteelhurtin2188

You know. That dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seriously if I wanted to work I wouldn't have taken a facilities job in a data center. Damn it try to make me paint I big ass wall that's bullshit. They act like they pay me or something. They truest blocking all social media but they can't block my 4G signal

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im still lookin for a job that pays me to watch old steeler games, I'll let you guys know if I come up with anything lol

thesteelhurtin2188

You know. That dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ok so me and the wife are argueing right now because we are going to the beach next week and I said he lets take my car that gets 31 mpg on the highway instead of your jeep that get 17 mpg. Her response was my jeep is more comfy then your car. We are driving 4 hours not to Miami. Her jeep has the 4.7L V8 with full tike 4x4 and no way to turn it off. Now hers is a lot more comfortable then my caliber and I will give her that but the mileage difference is huge. We aren't taking the dog we don't need the extra room I kind of want to head butt her right now. I won't but I want to

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
riot, you need to do on-screen graphics for nfl films

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so me and the wife are argueing right now because we are going to the beach next week and I said he lets take my car that gets 31 mpg on the highway instead of your jeep that get 17 mpg. Her response was my jeep is more comfy then your car. We are driving 4 hours not to Miami. Her jeep has the 4.7L V8 with full tike 4x4 and no way to turn it off. Now hers is a lot more comfortable then my caliber and I will give her that but the mileage difference is huge. We aren't taking the dog we don't need the extra room I kind of want to head butt her right now. I won't but I want to

how much putting around will you do once you're there

mrs. wyo and i have run into this before (she drives a small car and i have an exploder) we have found that if you're just driving there and back its only like a $10-$20 difference on the open highway..its that scootin about in town shit that'll get ya

Status
Not open for further replies.