• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
41WsjX7nAgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

if you can find this its a good dvd .. takes you through the history of the steelers and the city of pittsburgh .. I got it from amazon

well, copy and disribute it out!

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well, actually there are foothills right next to the stadium.
North mountain is about ten miles away, so with the right angle and lens it looks close.

remember, it IS a valley! there are mountains all around, and foothills everywhere

Camelback mountain is bitchen, there is a praying monk visible from one side, and from the south, it looks just like a camel laying down

Hiked around Camelback. Stayed at the Camelback Inn. Awesome view. The tv angles showed students sitting on top of those foothills. Just thought it was way out of town.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wanna talk about stadiums out of place, ASU is no where I thought it would be. TV shots show all of these mountains around the stadium, hell it's right downtown Mesa.

downtown Tempe, right next to the salt river, dry river of coarse

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Not a bad seat in the house. Pretty tight - bleachers if you can believe that.But it feels real close to the action. Don't miss it if you get the chance - you'll love it.
I don't care if you show up for a Pittsburgh game in a Steeler jersey - you will have a good time.

That's the only knock on that stadium.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Hiked around Camelback. Stayed at the Camelback Inn. Awesome view. The tv angles showed students sitting on top of those foothills. Just thought it was way out of town.

Some nice places on Camelback Mntn

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they made a man made boating lake out of the riverbottom across from the stadium. during night games they take a shot of the Stadium from across the river, lokks way cool, not at all like you would think when you see it during the day

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The foothills were strange at first. See around here when you refer to the foothills, that would be at the low part of a mountain. These foothills you have look like mini mountains jutting up out of the ground everywhere. I really liked Scottsdale and surrounding towns.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some nice places on Camelback Mntn

we used to be able to drink and party up there, but in the late 80's they started cracking down. now you can hike on approved trails, only during approved hours

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The foothills were strange at first. See around here when you refer to the foothills, that would be at the low part of a mountain. These foothills you have look like mini mountains jutting up out of the ground everywhere. I really liked Scottsdale and surrounding towns.

next time any of you are out here, check out the Botanical garden and Papago park. they are at the same place, between Phoenix, Tempe, and Scottsdale. the zoo is in the same area to

we used to party at Hole in teh rock at Papago, thats a way cool spot to

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I bought some Tito Vodka there and got drunk and hiked around the mountains. Went into Old Scottsdale one morning, got drunk at the Pink Taco and damn near missed the bus back to Camelback. Had a great time.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought some Tito Vodka there and got drunk and hiked around the mountains. Went into Old Scottsdale one morning, got drunk at the Pink Taco and damn near missed the bus back to Camelback. Had a great time.

hahahahah.

that Pink Taco really stirred up the shit here!

and its not cheap, so they really had no reason to gripe

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There was a Park, when I was there had just been renamed after the first female soldier killed in battle in Desert Storm, Piastuwa??? Something like that.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im stuck .. just like the kid in xmas storie with his tongue stuck to the flag pole

what? ya didnt wipe well, and your keister is stuck to the chair?

Status
Not open for further replies.