• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
no worries, more sushi for me :)

I tried a new Chin. buffet for lunch with a friend of mine the other day, it wasn't bad, and the place is close by. I just wish I could find another place that delivers here. I'd order it more then.

If I have to go out to get it tho, I'll choose sushi everytime.

I wish the Chinese place here delivered..

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Rie.

Still remember when SRV died. Last gig was Alpine Valley [in S. Wisconsin] with Clapton.
I was at work listening to the radio & they reported the 'copter crash. All they were concerned about that morning was if Clapton had been on the flight.
Now, I'm not sayin' I wished he had been on it, but it seemed like it was less important to some that SRV died. Kinda irritated me.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Rie.

Still remember when SRV died. Last gig was Alpine Valley [in S. Wisconsin] with Clapton.
I was at work listening to the radio & they reported the 'copter crash. All they were concerned about that morning was if Clapton had been on the flight.
Now, I'm not sayin' I wished he had been on it, but it seemed like it was less important to some that SRV died. Kinda irritated me.

that's terrible but it's also the way the media thinks (which is downright shameful)

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these pain killers work too damn fast, took care of the hurtin but I sure am sleepy... gotta go chill or I'll pass out on the keyboard.

nite y'all

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good morning people,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I see your full of it this morning steel

Status
Not open for further replies.