• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are things about the hoop that really blow,,,,

if you don't run with the popular opinion,be it gays blacks or Joe Pa and penn state and you won't play SUCK UP TO BE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE,,,YOU ARE LABLED BIGOT OR ASSHOLE OR IDIOT,,,,well I am tired of the fucking SUCK UP BROWN NOSING ASSHOLES AND THOSE WHO THINK THEIRS IS THE ONLY OPINION THAT MATTERS,,,,,

I won't budge and I don't care which one of the assholes don't like it,,anyone with a problem with that well you know what you can do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,blue

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are things about the hoop that really blow,,,,

if you don't run with the popular opinion,be it gays blacks or Joe Pa and penn state and you won't play SUCK UP TO BE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE,,,YOU ARE LABLED BIGOT OR ASSHOLE OR IDIOT,,,,well I am tired of the fucking SUCK UP BROWN NOSING ASSHOLES AND THOSE WHO THINK THEIRS IS THE ONLY OPINION THAT MATTERS,,,,,

I won't budge and I don't care which one of the assholes don't like it,,anyone with a problem with that well you know what you can do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,blue

lol...the same thing you can do.If you got a problam with me son,pm me.I knew you would pull this shit.I like people and i dont feel i need to be against the grain all the time to make myself feel better or bigger than anyone else either.Seems to me your just a bit bitter about life!

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...the same thing you can do.If you got a problam with me son,pm me.I knew you would pull this shit.I like people and i dont feel i need to be against the grain all the time to make myself feel better or bigger than anyone else either.Seems to me your just a bit bitter about life!

hey if you want to slide along here and make no waves,,that is you,,,,and I pull no punches nothing underhanded here right out in the open,,,you don't like it tough stay out

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey if you want to slide along here and make no waves,,that is you,,,,and I pull no punches nothing underhanded here right out in the open,,,you don't like it tough stay out

You dont make the rules ghost,maybe you should stay out.All your doing is trying to get attention.Buddy let me tell you something right now,you dont know what "tough "is!Just keep me out of your mouth and we'll be just fine.You dont run things around here ghost,nor will you ever.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont make the rules ghost,maybe you should stay out.All your doing is trying to get attention.Buddy let me tell you something right now,you dont know what "tough "is!Just keep me out of your mouth and we'll be just fine.You dont run things around here ghost,nor will you ever.

ok suck up whatever you say,,,but I am done with you,,

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you want to know where you can put that smiliey,,,don't pile in with the assholes anymore that is what this is about you playing suck up 1 time to many

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you keep your mouth to yourself and we will be fine,,,,,this morning if the roles had been reversed I sure as hell would not have sided with Herky,,,but then I'm not you,,,see ya

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but then you are a bengal fan,,,you can't expect much out of one of you

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steeler Nation Rules!!!!

How the hell is everyone???

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you keep your mouth to yourself and we will be fine,,,,,this morning if the roles had been reversed I sure as hell would not have sided with Herky,,,but then I'm not you,,,see ya

lol..i never took his side ghost,read again.I simply made a statement that was true.You shouldn't talk to people like that,you basically threatened the guy.If you talked to me the way you did him or others on here,i'd be pissed as well.Fuck it man,i dont care what you think of me and never will.Your a bully and i see your kind all the time......once again,keep me out of your mouth.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy phuck....

what shit storm did I drop in on???

poopfan.gif

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy phuck....

what shit storm did I drop in on???

poopfan.gif

it's bettween us has nothing to do with anyone else here,,,so don't worry about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it won't happen again unless blue starts it

Status
Not open for further replies.