• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin, good Steeler peeps. Looks like we'll be on our TENTH BS thread well before our season opener. Other Hooplans (jealous fuckers) call us "rep whores," and our board "an abomination." Ha...they WISH their boards were as active as ours.

Apologies if that seemed immodest. Just felt like crowing a little on this fine morning. The parental units always told me I was part rooster...never quite understood that, until now. :D

Morning North Coast. Crow away!

images

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin, good Steeler peeps. Looks like we'll be on our TENTH BS thread well before our season opener. Other Hooplans (jealous fuckers) call us "rep whores," and our board "an abomination." Ha...they WISH their boards were as active as ours.

Apologies if that seemed immodest. Just felt like crowing a little on this fine morning. The parental units always told me I was part rooster...never quite understood that, until now. :D

rep whores,,,ha,,,,but the rep has gotten out of control I figure by the end of this year blue will be at 3 mil and there will be several more near or over 2 mil,,

I don't know if ghost has anything in mind about the rep or not,but I am getting tired of all the BS over it

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Morning folks.

Looks like Eli had an off evening last night.
Let's hope for the same from his big brother on Sunday.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have our feed tractor and our haying tractors which are Case and Ford. I have a Massey utility tractor for small stuff.

are you running any cows and was your hay production down this year,if you were hit as hard there with lack of rain as we were you are already hurting for hay

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning folks.

Looks like Eli had an off evening last night.
Let's hope for the same from his big brother on Sunday.

I just hope Manning doesn't get his head ripped off in this game,,,if he goes down this year I don't want the Steelers to be the ones to do it

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rep whores,,,ha,,,,but the rep has gotten out of control I figure by the end of this year blue will be at 3 mil and there will be several more near or over 2 mil,,

I don't know if ghost has anything in mind about the rep or not,but I am getting tired of all the BS over it

Ask him to get rid of it then!

If it doesn’t matter to anyone and all it does is start issues or derails threads, no need for it.

Start a official rep vote thread with a poll that we posters can vote on it, then let him see the results and go from there. If the rep is voted to stay by the majority then all the whiners can get over it as they had their chance to debunk it. If it gets an overwhelming (get rid of it) vote, then so be it!

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you running any cows and was your hay production down this year,if you were hit as hard there with lack of rain as we were you are already hurting for hay

Yep, and our hay/silage inventory is starting to run short. We will have enough this year but next year will be something different.

Price for hay went through the roof!

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
I just hope Manning doesn't get his head ripped off in this game,,,if he goes down this year I don't want the Steelers to be the ones to do it

Saw Peyton before yesterday's game saying the docs tell him he's 100% fine.
But I, like you ghost, don't believe it.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that wasn't bad. Your right X they are getting expensive. Damn farmers just aren't producing! LOL

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and our hay/silage inventory is starting to run short. We will have enough this year but next year will be something different.

Price for hay went through the roof!

I have a friend he's running around 200 head and he has been feeding for 8 or 9 weeks already,and he's talking about maybe selling out of cattle

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask him to get rid of it then!

If it doesn’t matter to anyone and all it does is start issues or derails threads, no need for it.

Start a official rep vote thread with a poll that we posters can vote on it, then let him see the results and go from there. If the rep is voted to stay by the majority then all the whiners can get over it as they had their chance to debunk it. If it gets an overwhelming (get rid of it) vote, then so be it!

that might not be a bad idea

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
And can you imagine, James Harrison putting a hit on Manning, and dislodging his noggin?
Fuck, Goodell would fine him $700,000,000,000

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Manning is being greedy one last big payday no matter what the risk,,,I don't like him but I don't want him crippled while playing the game

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a friend he's running around 200 head and he has been feeding for 8 or 9 weeks already,and he's talking about maybe selling out of cattle

Lot of beef producers looking at this option.

Not good for an already shortfall of beef production for next year.

Guess what that means at the stores?

I honestly believe the worst is yet to come with our economy.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And can you imagine, James Harrison putting a hit on Manning, and dislodging his noggin?
Fuck, Goodell would fine him $700,000,000,000

they would bury Harrison

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that might not be a bad idea

I think it would take someone like you, misk, big blue nation and others who have such a high rep count to start such a thread or it would not have meaning. (If low count rep guy starts it), people would think it was just a whiney ass bitch trying to get it removed because they were jealous or something.

LOL at cursing. Ha! :pound:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of beef producers looking at this option.

Not good for an already shortfall of beef production for next year.

Guess what that means at the stores?

I honestly believe the worst is yet to come with our economy.

if it happens beef prices will fall for a short time and then it will get much higher
me I don't eat a lot of beef it is already to high

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin, X. I'm more of a Rhode Island Red, but thanx.

Then again, some of the young doofuses in the kiddie pool would probably compare me to Foghorn Leghorn. (Ah-say, ah-say, that's a joke, son).

LOL, loved that cartoon character when I was a young pup.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would take someone like you, misk, big blue nation and others who have such a high rep count to start such a thread or it would not have meaning. (If low count rep guy starts it), people would think it was just a whiney ass bitch trying to get it removed because they were jealous or something.

LOL at cursing. Ha! :pound:

you have a point,,,I don't know what to say,I already catch enough crap on here

Status
Not open for further replies.