• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, Steel. Fairly uneventful. Went to Milan for the Melon Festival. Lots of good, unhealthy things to eat. Saw the melon parade...it was lonnnnng...to many politicians riding in it, and too many baton schools. Each baton school spreads out a whole block, older squad in front, younger kids behind, with half a block of empty space in between...and they keep stopping to do their routines.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm jumping in and out today,,,,,,,,,,,,,

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, Steel. Fairly uneventful. Went to Milan for the Melon Festival. Lots of good, unhealthy things to eat. Saw the melon parade...it was lonnnnng...to many politicians riding in it, and too many baton schools. Each baton school spreads out a whole block, older squad in front, younger kids behind, with half a block of empty space in between...and they keep stopping to do their routines.

Sounds like it was a bit drawn out, lol.. :wacko:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Afternoon : ) Been a busy morning here, grocery shopped, cleaned stuff, lol and have the crock pot going with Chili...

Howdy steel and the rest of you guys! We're grillin steaks inside and havin baked taters,homemade spinich and sauteed onions and mushrooms. :hungry:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good Blue. I'm living on carny food this weekend. Gyros, onion blossums, funnel cake and melon ice cream tonight. Don't worry, my insurance is paid up.

Status
Not open for further replies.