• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would get him out there and use him as the tackling dummy for the defense..just because of what he did

Nahhhhh...we don't want him hurt, not when they're paying him 2.7 mil. Just put him on jock-washing duty until he starts practicing.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...Psych did seem a bit...unhappy...with Wallace.

And why not, we have a new offense and he knows he is a key part to our team so he holds out....He signed the contract no one held a gun to his head. Now hold up to your end of it then hold out when the contract runs out!!!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why not, we have a new offense and he knows he is a key part to our team so he holds out....He signed the contract no one held a gun to his head. Now hold up to your end of it then hold out when the contract runs out!!!

No reason why not, bro. Was just being tongue-in-cheek. :D

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt the same way many years ago when Hines did it to us!!! Holding out aint teaching any one a lesson...you dont get your own way so you decide to stay home....bullshit. these guys are given the chance of a lifetime and they take it for granted. I am sure if given the chance any one of us would take his spot and not bitch on second over money...I know I would!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason why not, bro. Was just being tongue-in-cheek. :D

It's cool North....just phuckin with ya!!!

I just think he hurt the team with his all about me attitude!!!! I'm beginning to grow a hatred for this kid like I did with santonio blows holmes!!! When are these kids gonna learn ya wanna think of only yourselves then go play for the sowboys....we have 6 titles and didn't get them because of any one person!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.