• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it might be finally clearing up. Good...I was looking forward to grilling kabobs tonight. Good way to use up some of the peppers I've been growing.

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys walked my fields today and didn’t even get my boots muddy. Rain we got over weekend sucked right in and surface dried fast.

Hope you folks in the path of that Tropical storm fair well. Kind of wish it went further west near Texas before it hits landfall as this would possibly send rain up north to Iowa.

Not wishing anything bad on anyone here, just needing much more in the way of rain!

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys walked my fields today and didn’t even get my boots muddy. Rain we got over weekend sucked right in and surface dried fast.

Hope you folks in the path of that Tropical storm fair well. Kind of wish it went further west near Texas before it hits landfall as this would possibly send rain up north to Iowa.

Not wishing anything bad on anyone here, just needing much more in the way of rain!

Howdy X

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you have a green thumb, North :peace2:

Well, I do OK making stuff grow. My Juliet tomato plant is 9 feet tall, and may reach 12 before we get a killing frost. But it's been a pain, keeping things watered.

Story of my life. Spent hours watering yesterday, and it rained all day today. :L

Status
Not open for further replies.