• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks le it might be rainy here today

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
goodmorningSteelers2.jpg

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hello rie,,,,,how are you,,,I have rain right now

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how bad is it going to get

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you set for tonights race

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, I set my team yesterday, may change em around, but Bristol is almost a throwaway race because anyone can get caught up in a wreck thru no fault of their own, then again, they can be a total shit and plow someone into the wall and lose it themselves...

the storm.... well, of course they have to make a major fricken deal of it because the Republican convention starts in Tampa on Monday, the winds of the outer bands are just hitting KW but I'm praying it breaks up, falls apart and *poof* disappears over Cuba.... I know it's not gonna, but I'm hopin all the same.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the Chase begins, do we get 'refreshed' with drivers? do you know? cause it's gonna suck if I'm outta races for half of the top 12 drivers....

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, I set my team yesterday, may change em around, but Bristol is almost a throwaway race because anyone can get caught up in a wreck thru no fault of their own, then again, they can be a total shit and plow someone into the wall and lose it themselves...

the storm.... well, of course they have to make a major fricken deal of it because the Republican convention starts in Tampa on Monday, the winds of the outer bands are just hitting KW but I'm praying it breaks up, falls apart and *poof* disappears over Cuba.... I know it's not gonna, but I'm hopin all the same.

I wish you luck with the storm,I have family in Jacksonville,.they should be ok

the race,,qualifying was rained out and that sucks but I do have guys starting 2nd 3rd 7th and 22nd,,,,,,,,,,,,we will see tonight,I do expect at least 1 big wreck

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the Chase begins, do we get 'refreshed' with drivers? do you know? cause it's gonna suck if I'm outta races for half of the top 12 drivers....

no refresh that I know of,starting this week I will start 1 what I call scab driver in the B group,I should be ok with the A & B drivers

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have the storm heading right for us and MS....but they have a wide projected path.... they've already closed Monroe County offices (the Keys) so they are gonna have nothing but windy rainstorm for the next three to four days down there. It doesn't appear that Isaac has spent enough time on the water to build up a big storm surge, but four days of rain and ANY storm surge causes flooding in Key West. I'm saying prayers that Isaac stays TS strength and peters out, but then again, I pray the same about all hurricanes...

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, I know it's just preseason, and I'm the first to say preseason don't count, but was it not soooooo awesome to see Tampa thoroughly kick the patsies asses last night?!!!!! the Patsies rallied back late in the fourth, so the score makes it appear closer than it really was, b/c for the whole game, Tampa led big and the Patsies sucked.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have the storm heading right for us and MS....but they have a wide projected path.... they've already closed Monroe County offices (the Keys) so they are gonna have nothing but windy rainstorm for the next three to four days down there. It doesn't appear that Isaac has spent enough time on the water to build up a big storm surge, but four days of rain and ANY storm surge causes flooding in Key West. I'm saying prayers that Isaac stays TS strength and peters out, but then again, I pray the same about all hurricanes...

get your rain gear out and close the shutters,,,

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, I know it's just preseason, and I'm the first to say preseason don't count, but was it not soooooo awesome to see Tampa thoroughly kick the patsies asses last night?!!!!! the Patsies rallied back late in the fourth, so the score makes it appear closer than it really was, b/c for the whole game, Tampa led big and the Patsies sucked.

the Patsys never play their best in preseason,they are just feeling out the noobs,,,they will turn it up come the 1st game

Status
Not open for further replies.