• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LR if you want to get rid of member under your name ... go to user CP in the left column click on edit your details scroll down and find Custom User Title type in what you want and at the bottom of the page click save changes .. If that dosent work you may have to check the reset box in the Custom User Title

Misk, I think it is gone and what I put "Stairway to Seven" is shining brightly!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back from walking fields and don't look good at all. Maybe 70-80bu per acre in some areas.

On a positive note, I see my rep count showed up! Don't understand how I got it or how to give it but I will endeavor to learn.

I have ways to go to catch you gray ghost, big blue nation and Misk and most of the rest of you. Are you worried yet? LOL :pound:

This site is just a hoot!

we have had a bit more rain this year hear in mn ... probably just enough .. but not as much as in recent years

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi X-Farmer.... Hello, Crops here are a bit better.....

I don't think I will catch them in post or rep count in my life time!!

I was joshing them. I have no expectations of catching anyone as I am just here to talk sports when time allows.

I see you joined earlier this year but have not posted too much. Got busy hua?

This is just kind of a release for me.

Thanks for the Hello and back at you Eggroll. <-- Sorry, just a tit for tat. :pound:

Funnin with you!

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have had a bit more rain this year hear in mn ... probably just enough .. but not as much as in recent years

Hi Misk, Yep, I was in Minn a few weeks ago and it looked much better than here in Iowa.

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if I want to hand out a lot rep (haha) how do I give people and how many points can I assign to each person. Does it reduce my reps as I hand them out because I have 28935 to give out and that could be hard to divvy up ~ Yes?

Also; Where do I go to assign such rep to people, in their back office or my back office ~ Yes?

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if I want to hand out a lot rep (haha) how do I give people and how many points can I assign to each person. Does it reduce my reps as I hand them out because I have 28935 to give out and that could be hard to divvy up ~ Yes?

Also; Where do I go to assign such rep to people, in their back office or my back office ~ Yes?

1 rep point for every 100 that you have,and you have no control other than who you give it to,and it does not change yours

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it dosent deduct from you rep its the little box under the persons name next to the on off button with the check mart and x

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the bright side with all this dryness.....colorado and wyoming peaches will probably get an extra harvest in this year

peach trees love dry, don't ask me why

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 rep point for every 100 that you have,and you have no control other than who you give it to,and it does not change yours

OK, I think I got it, let me see if I can do this thing! Thanks

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the bright side with all this dryness.....colorado and wyoming peaches will probably get an extra harvest in this year

peach trees love dry, don't ask me why

Really? They don't need regular moisture? Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.