• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hiya blue .. how ya doing today?

Doing good Misko,had a nice weekend with the wife and my youngest brother.I grilled out a drunkin chicken and some pork ribs,we had pasta salad and all the trimmins with it! :)

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds good .. we had steaks with sweet taters and corn on the cob last night

Sounds really good!! I'm not big on sweet taters,the wife is though.Do you grill ur corn with the husk still on? I do,taste good that way.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats how I first learned to cook corn on the grill in the husks .. the moisture steams the corn better and its not as chewy I suppose you can leave out the salt if you wanted

lol...i'm surprised i've never had the husks catch on fire on me!! I guess where i've used fresh green husks,never soaked them before.But i will from now on!! :tea:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so when ya moving blue ?

Not till March,thats when our lease is up.We were going to move this month but the place we're in now wanted us to pay for this months rent and next months...thats if we broke our lease! So they have a strangle hold on us right now,i'm not trying to pay them 14.000 for two months we're not living here! :(

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not till March,thats when our lease is up.We were going to move this month but the place we're in now wanted us to pay for this months rent and next months...thats if we broke our lease! So they have a strangle hold on us right now,i'm not trying to pay them 14.000 for two months we're not living here! :(

yea thats a tough one

Status
Not open for further replies.