• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes I do .. they know its bad ..I open the window in the car ... out of mine and jewlzs children only one smokes ...thats 1 out of 5

Good odds.. My daughter does once in a while, my son thinks its nasty and ask me all the time when will you quit...:boink: I said I have no plans at this time...

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
When does my new 24 hr,
. period begin for rep giving????.
Damn I've been giving out rep like a drunkin sailor, or what??

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya know steel last week I had a lady tell me I shouldnt smoke because Im setting a bad example for her kids .. I told her it is up to her to teach her children not me... she gave me the old well in Africa it takes a whole village to raise a child routine ... I told her THANK GOD I DON'T LIVE IN AFRICA I LIVE IN THE GOOD OLE U.S OF A WHERE IT ONLY TAKES 1 OR 2 PARENTS TO RAISE A CHILD CAUSE I WOULDN'T WANT TO RAISE YOUR BRATS. F YOU

Last edited by a moderator:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool.
I have a sister who makes a living on eBay.
She sells all kinds of shit, and knows what will bring in money.
She's been at it for about ten yrs. or so.

there is all kinds of things you can sell on ebay the trick is finding what works for you,,,,,,,,,

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good odds.. My daughter does once in a while, my son thinks its nasty and ask me all the time when will you quit...:boink: I said I have no plans at this time...

they are going to do what they want after they leave your controll .. nothing you can do about it.. its a part of groing up

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
My daughter doesn't smoke, and barely ever even has a drink.
I better get a DNA test on that girl, can she really be mine???

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya know steel last week I had a lady tell me I shouldnt smoke because Im setting a bad example for her kids .. I told her it is up to her to teach her children not me... she gave me the old well in Africa it takes a whole ville to raise a child routine ... I told her THANK GOD I DON'T LIVE IN AFRICA I LIVE IN THE GOOD OLE U.S OF A WHERE IT ONLY TAKES 1 OR 2 PARENTS TO RAISE A CHILD CAUSE I WOULDN'T WANT TO RAISE YOUR BRATS. F YOU

You made her day, lol I have a couple of clients that tell me they are concerned for my health, I say thanks for caring but we are all going to die some day and I'm going out enjoying life...

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
My son smokes, we think anyway..
My daughter would sooner eat lightbulbs than smoke. So we're shooting about fiddy percent..

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
there is all kinds of things you can sell on ebay the trick is finding what works for you,,,,,,,,,

She has been doing it so long, she knows what will bring the bucks.
Her job is to scour yard sales, auctions, all that shit, and know what people will dump cash on.
Like I said, she does well with it.
Her husband is retired Navy, and they both enjoy the "junk shopping" as I call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.