• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I de programed my kids every night after school .. I told them you learn the social crap the liberal teacher is teaching so you get a good grade on the test .. then forget the bullshit that they are shoving in your head cause its all wrong

well you did the right thing,,,,,,,I have the news on right now,have you noticed that on all the news show they always have a piece about racism,,,and how many athletes have been booted this year over something they said on twitter,,,,,3-4,giving them the boot isn't right

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your pooped out huh ?

i got us stuck in fort collins for an hour yesterday trying to get to a jamba juice that apparently closed down this year all while a train (with nothing but empty fucking cars mind you) pulled into town and stopped....effectively blocking me into that god forsaken town :burt:

i guess that's what i get for giving into the draw of the smoothie

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i got us stuck in fort collins for an hour yesterday trying to get to a jamba juice that apparently closed down this year all while a train (with nothing but empty fucking cars mind you) pulled into town and stopped....effectively blocking me into that god forsaken town :burt:

i guess that's what i get for giving into the draw of the smoothie

what flavor

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like the strawberry one...can't remember the name

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imageres.php

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ya doing Evolver???

You think the Lincoln trade is gonna help the Bucs any???

Doin fine Psych. How about you?

I really don't know what to expect from Snider, the guy the Pirates received back from Toronto for Lincoln. Both are former first round picks. So Snider obviously has some pedigree.

Giving up Lincoln probably weakens the back end of the bullpen for the pirates, but they have a young arm in AAA (Bryan Morris) who is probably going to replace Lincoln's role.

Snider might benefit from hitting in a lefty-friendly park @ PNC. He has shown that he has good pop in his swing. He might also see a slight bump in BA/OBP playing in the national league. He was hitting .335 with 13 homers and 57 RBIs in Triple-A this year.

Time will tell....

Last edited by a moderator:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doin fine Psych. How about you?

I really don't know what to expect from Snider, the guy the Pirates received back from Toronto for Lincoln. Both are former first round picks. So Snider obviously has some pedigree.

Giving up Lincoln probably weakens the back end of the bullpen for the pirates, but they have a young arm in AAA (Bryan Morris) who is probably going to replace Lincoln's role.

Snider might benefit from hitting in a lefty-friendly park @ PNC. He has shown that he has good pop in his swing. He might also see a slight bump in BA/OBP playing in the national league. He was hitting .335 with 13 homers and 57 RBIs in Triple-A this year.

Time will tell....

They need a little something to stop the slide!!!! I hoped it wouldn't happen but it seems it is!!!

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need a little something to stop the slide!!!! I hoped it wouldn't happen but it seems it is!!!

They've hit a little bump in the road, but the race still has a ways to go. August and September... We'll see what happens.

IMO, it's just nice to be able to enjoy watching them play relevant baseball in late summer. Usually at this time of year I'd be gleaning every article from the web I could find about the Steelers, so it's nice to have baseball to pay attention to, yet.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've hit a little bump in the road, but the race still has a ways to go. August and September... We'll see what happens.

IMO, it's just nice to be able to enjoy watching them play relevant baseball in late summer. Usually at this time of year I'd be gleaning every article from the web I could find about the Steelers, so it's nice to have baseball to pay attention to, yet.

Hell i feel ya there,its not like the Reds have had alot to be proud of in the past seasons.:burt:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its nice seeing them somewhere besides the cellar holding on with life support!!!

A city full of champions and then the Pirates.....well now the tide has turned!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.