• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I like the way you roll Misk :bowl:

You need to scare them off Ghost... :rant:

I know but i'm a old softy I can tell almost anyone to go get fucked you are on your own,and cats I don't like a damned cat but dogs have always been a weakness for me,with no place around here where they can get any help they are pretty much doomed if they aren't little and cute,,,,and these 2 are just mutts,they don't hardly have a chance,unless some dumb ass takes them in

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know but i'm a old softy I can tell almost anyone to go get fucked you are on your own,and cats I don't like a damned cat but dogs have always been a weakness for me,with no place around here where they can get any help they are pretty much doomed if they aren't little and cute,,,,and these 2 are just mutts,they don't hardly have a chance,unless some dumb ass takes them in

So you are going to take them in, jk lol :peace:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have hopes they will disappear,I need another dog like I need a hole in my head

Kinda thinking they like ya.. You must show them some kinda of interest or they like your dogs.. Your dogs don't freak out when they come around?

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda thinking they like ya.. You must show them some kinda of interest or they like your dogs.. Your dogs don't freak out when they come around?

well my dogs have lost intrest in them,the one if I go to the gate it's off and running the other one is more friendly I can touch it,a young homely long legged mutt,,,,it has a chance the one that runs has no chance,,the lab I have not seen today

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well my dogs have lost intrest in them,the one if I go to the gate it's off and running the other one is more friendly I can touch it,a young homely long legged mutt,,,,it has a chance the one that runs has no chance,,the lab I have not seen today

the owner needs shot

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn for 3 days I have been trying to rep misk and can't,,,,

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 times I have taken in dogs that were abused,some never get over it

Damaged goods, sometimes is damaged goods, it's hard... Some ppl need not be owners if they can't take care of them properly.. Kudos 2 you Ghost!

Status
Not open for further replies.