• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So she thinks what's her's is her's and every 1 else's as well... :spider: Greedy little bitch, the others put up with it?

she only pulls this with those smaller than her,,,old chester has whipped her ass on the porch more than once over food

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
430208_301953749870161_899226607_n.jpg

April Ross
USA momens beach volleyballer

I watched the USA team yesterday,I wasn't impressed with the way either of our girls looked,,,both tall and hardly any boobies

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Afternoon evolver :couch2: How's the weekend going?

it has been a busy one, but an enjoyable one too.

I do have one complaint... I'm tired of the sports media making such a big deal about all of the Steelers flaws. I'm sick of their TMZ style coverage about Pittsburgh.

They have a ton of good things going for them, right now. Great youth movement along the line and RB position. Defense is getting younger, as well. Seasoned draft picks from years past are stepping into starting positions.

Yet, all they want to talk about is the doom and gloom of what Wallace will cause by his holdout. Personally, I'm really not all that worried about it. Brown, Cotchery and Sanders can pull their own weight, even if Mikey decides to hold out all the way to week 11.

I hates espeon and the like with their bullshit.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do have one complaint... I'm tired of the sports media making such a big deal about all of the Steelers flaws. I'm sick of their TMZ style coverage about Pittsburgh.

They have a ton of good things going for them, right now. Great youth movement along the line and RB position. Defense is getting younger, as well. Seasoned draft picks from years past are stepping into starting positions.

Yet, all they want to talk about is the doom and gloom of what Wallace will cause by his holdout. Personally, I'm really not all that worried about it. Brown, Cotchery and Sanders can pull their own weight, even if Mikey decides to hold out all the way to week 11.

Agreed we have a lot of haters out there. :hand:

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I say fuck Wallace.
We'll be fine without him.

Pretty much. I love what Wallace brings to the table. Thing about him is this; speed doesn't last forever, it also happens to be Mike's #1 asset. You can't pay a receiver for something he realistically won't have in probably three more seasons.

If he develops his route-running and improves his hands, then maybe he would find a way to excel in other ways. Right now his best atribute is running past DB's... that won't happen forever. Growing old sucks :Cry:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

let them talk shit,,I like flying under the radar

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Guess I ought to get to work here.
Going out to pressure wash a 90 ft long retaining wall out back.
YIPEE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.