• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup evo.looking at Juan Pierre,Denard Span...Juston Upton is to much$$$,Carlos Quentin signed a new contract.And Victorino is a bit high in the money chart as well.

Span would be a good add for the Reds. Good lead off man, and he is a plus defender. Misk could probably tell us more about him...

I think the Pirates are just about done. they might surprise and try to get a bat, I'm just not sure the GM will be willing to part with more of his minor league system after giving away three prospects for Rodriguez.

Good luck :yo:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I'd be ok with a trade, as long as the Twins get a starting pitcher for Span.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
span is just an all around solid player that you can count on in a pinch.. i would hate to see him go

I watched him track down a few tough outs when the Twins were in Pittsburgh this season. I was impressed by his compete level. He seems like a good guy to have in your lineup, or on the bench.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched him track down a few tough outs when the Twins were in Pittsburgh this season. I was impressed by his compete level. He seems like a good guy to have in your lineup, or on the bench.

I'm still thinking Juan Pierre will be in the hunt.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like span alot .. I liked cuddyer too but the twinkies didnt want to pay him .. we should have gotten rid of mauer and Morneau

Status
Not open for further replies.