• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
82657323.png

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good evening to those here :grouphug:

Max was found, after 2 hours, in the holly bushes (20foot hedge) and he came out to me but got spooked and ran back in there a few times, but I eventually crawled under and got him out. He stayed wrapped up in a couple of towels in my arms for awhile, then cleaned himself off, ate, then slept at my feet all night. Poor thing was in shock and just curled up against me ~ I cried, he was so sweet~ he's back to being normal today. He and Lucy are currently pissed off at me for putting advantage on them for the first time. They have both given my stick eye and walk away when I try to pet them.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving children their medicine is never easy, Rie. But if they knew what a good flea attack was like, they'd thank you.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Max was found, after 2 hours, in the holly bushes (20foot hedge) and he came out to me but got spooked and ran back in there a few times, but I eventually crawled under and got him out. He stayed wrapped up in a couple of towels in my arms for awhile, then cleaned himself off, ate, then slept at my feet all night. Poor thing was in shock and just curled up against me ~ I cried, he was so sweet~ he's back to being normal today. He and Lucy are currently pissed off at me for putting advantage on them for the first time. They have both given my stick eye and walk away when I try to pet them.

Glad he is home safe and sound...You are doing the right thing, tough love Rie : )

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you found Max and tjhen you pissed him off,,,poor little cat

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's come in and taken up his spot on his cat tower next to me, so he's getting over it, sister is still in the backyard so she's ignoring me... She'll come in when she's hungry and wants that taste out of her mouth.

Time for Patron shots, bbs ~ cheers!!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy, Rie.

Time for me to bail out. Need food. And I'm thinking that a beer or twelve may be in order.

Take care, good peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.