• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS

Hey, let me ask your opinion on something.
Was having some beers with some so called Steelers fans, had to leave at half time before I ended up knocking the shit out of two of them....
Anyway, the one mother fucker kept saying Mike Mitchell is a dirty player, says he knocks a guy out of every game..... I don't see it. I mean if anything I see Steelers Hard Knocks football out of the guy. Am I not seeing this or is this guy truly full of shit??
He's full of shit. Dirty players are those that take shots on defenseless WR's to the head or to the knees. I have yet to see Mitchell do either. Mitchell's hit on Marvin Jones was in the chest/gut area. Perfect hit stick as far as I'm concerned. His hit on Latavius was on a RB, and there's no such thing as a defenseless RB. That was just a solid smack that laid the boom. Other hits he's laid were pads first every time. Nothing dirty at all.

I think the problem with Mitchell is his antics. He does a lot of taunting and fluffing his feathers after the play. It rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two fuckin clowns though, they were priceless....
The one dipshit kept saying that D-Will should be the starter, because he was better and had more heart than Bell, the other fuckstick kept calling Ben a worthless piece of shit and a pussy because he was carted off the field. All they did the entire first half was bitch about how this guy or that guy sucked.....

I got the fuck out of there at halftime or y'all would of had to bring me some bail money....
I just walked out the door and told the both of them, they knew nothing about football and they were not fuckin Steelers fans..... I felt like I was in a room full of raiders fans, yet these dumbasses swore they were Steelers fans.... View attachment 50396
Both are clown bandwagon fans... Don't be surprised to see them wearing Patriots jerseys the next time you see them.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are clown bandwagon fans... Don't be surprised to see them wearing Patriots jerseys the next time you see them.

Yea, with a lot of luck I never see these two dipshits again...
Just really rubbed me the wrong way about shit... I really could not believe some of the shit coming from their mouths..... I mean Respect to D-Will for pickin up for Bell while he is out.... But he is no way in hell better than Bell, not even in his prime!!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, with a lot of luck I never see these two dipshits again...
Just really rubbed me the wrong way about shit... I really could not believe some of the shit coming from their mouths..... I mean Respect to D-Will for pickin up for Bell while he is out.... But he is no way in hell better than Bell, not even in his prime!!!!!
I would have felt the same way... I hate it when people write off players because of injuries. One of my biggest pet peeves of NFL fans. I hear people calling Pouncey a bust all the time. SMH!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have felt the same way... I hate it when people write off players because of injuries. One of my biggest pet peeves of NFL fans. I hear people calling Pouncey a bust all the time. SMH!

LMAO... I would be one of those on Pouncey. It's just real aggravating that with all the struggles our line has that he is on the IR list more often than not.
But calling Bell the weaker back and calling Ben a pussy when we havent had a decent QB since Bradshaw is like WTF.... I mean in all honesty Ben??? You couldn't take that fucker down with a howitzer, and for anyone to say he is a pussy needs to go put on a Romo jersey and get fucked!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO... I would be one of those on Pouncey. It's just real aggravating that with all the struggles our line has that he is on the IR list more often than not.
But calling Bell the weaker back and calling Ben a pussy when we havent had a decent QB since Bradshaw is like WTF.... I mean in all honesty Ben??? You couldn't take that fucker down with a howitzer, and for anyone to say he is a pussy needs to go put on a Romo jersey and get fucked!!!
I agree that its frustrating to see a pro-bowl caliber player (Pouncey) on IR often, but when you take a look at how he gets injured, its just straight bad luck. "Hitman" DeCastro :L , RBs rolling up into the back of his legs, etc. Being a mobile lineman that pulls a lot, he's constantly in the thick of the pileups. Just bad luck is all I see though. Even the most durable lineman would go down to the same injuries that he has if they were in the same situations.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly this is our "color rush" nike jersey

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Not much Misko,
Home alone, waiting for my meatloaf to get done so I can chow..
How about yourself?

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Getting ready to mix up another as well..
They're going down damn good tonight.. lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea that the Redskins fanbase was so uptight around here... Sheesh