• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On his weekly radio segment, Ben Roethlisberger (knee) admitted his leg ached after practice last Wednesday.

"I felt good in practice, but then Thursday night it just didn't feel real good, it kind of ached on me a little bit, didn't sleep a lot," said Roethlisberger. "It was a little discouraging, but I guess that's part of the rehab process." Roethlisberger added that his knee felt better Friday but still "not great." All indications are that Roethlisberger will return Sunday against Cincinnati though we'll have to see how he holds up in practice this week.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On his weekly radio segment, Ben Roethlisberger (knee) admitted his leg ached after practice last Wednesday.

"I felt good in practice, but then Thursday night it just didn't feel real good, it kind of ached on me a little bit, didn't sleep a lot," said Roethlisberger. "It was a little discouraging, but I guess that's part of the rehab process." Roethlisberger added that his knee felt better Friday but still "not great." All indications are that Roethlisberger will return Sunday against Cincinnati though we'll have to see how he holds up in practice this week.
well if he aggravates that knee we are totally in a world of crap ..I would rather him sit out another week so he doesnt make it any worse

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psych, can you find one of these with Haley being tossed into a crapper?

I would enjoy watching that...over and over again.

I might be able to make one!!!!

@NorthCoastSteelersFan tried to send a PM but couldn't, I wanted to thank you I appreciate what you said in that cop thread!!! I was kind of busy and couldn't get to the computer right away... But I really appreciate it Buddy!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dafuq is goin on in here?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS

Hey, let me ask your opinion on something.
Was having some beers with some so called Steelers fans, had to leave at half time before I ended up knocking the shit out of two of them....
Anyway, the one mother fucker kept saying Mike Mitchell is a dirty player, says he knocks a guy out of every game..... I don't see it. I mean if anything I see Steelers Hard Knocks football out of the guy. Am I not seeing this or is this guy truly full of shit??

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two fuckin clowns though, they were priceless....
The one dipshit kept saying that D-Will should be the starter, because he was better and had more heart than Bell, the other fuckstick kept calling Ben a worthless piece of shit and a pussy because he was carted off the field. All they did the entire first half was bitch about how this guy or that guy sucked.....

I got the fuck out of there at halftime or y'all would of had to bring me some bail money....
I just walked out the door and told the both of them, they knew nothing about football and they were not fuckin Steelers fans..... I felt like I was in a room full of raiders fans, yet these dumbasses swore they were Steelers fans.... 64777258.jpg