• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
lex is good ... but it was our son's wife that had the baby and she is doing well

LOL...Well it's good to know your daughter is doing well.
But it's equally as good that the one who had the baby is doing good as well.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is for all you boneheads and morons who think the Steelers are black and yellow.....Just because some ignorant Crap singer sings a song about black and yellow does not mean thats the color of the Steelers!!!! If you believe the colors of the Steelers are black and yellow then you are no damn Steeler fan!!!!! For forty plus years I have been a Steeler fan and the colors always have been and always will be BLACK AND GOLD!! Yellow is cheap and generic color Gold is for excellence and that is Our Steelers!! !! So for you pathetic bandwagon jumpers who cant even tell the colors of the Six Time Champs take your sad arses back to where they came from...

the black and yellow crap is starting again so ima gonna need this soon to educate the idiots
It's an ongoing battle isn't it Misko!? Gayven fans use it to get under our skin, and the rest of the flock say it because they are too young or ignorant to know the difference.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is for all you boneheads and morons who think the Steelers are black and yellow.....Just because some ignorant Crap singer sings a song about black and yellow does not mean thats the color of the Steelers!!!! If you believe the colors of the Steelers are black and yellow then you are no damn Steeler fan!!!!! For forty plus years I have been a Steeler fan and the colors always have been and always will be BLACK AND GOLD!! Yellow is cheap and generic color Gold is for excellence and that is Our Steelers!! !! So for you pathetic bandwagon jumpers who cant even tell the colors of the Six Time Champs take your sad arses back to where they came from...

the black and yellow crap is starting again so ima gonna need this soon to educate the idiots

LMAO.... I remember that!!!

Someone should put one in the head of that Crapper asshole for even saying we are fuckin yellow.... Oh wait, then we would be on the news like them jackoffs in Ferguson.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This working during the day is really cutting into my posting time ..... damn it!!!!

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is Black and Gold, the molten steel from U.S. Steel (our logo) was pure gold to our city. Gold is in the eye of the beholder. The A'ints say Black and gold but the NOLA was built with pirates and gold bouillon. Hence the eye of the beholder. Gayvens purple came from carpets into certain places I would not go, hence. LOL