• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buenos días muchachos!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Happy Birthday @FaCe-LeE-uS

Sorry, I know I am a day late and a dollar short, just been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest this week!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Happy Birthday @FaCe-LeE-uS

Sorry, I know I am a day late and a dollar short, just been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest this week!!!!
Thanks brother! :suds:

No worries! I've been busy rehabbing my hangover. Tough job, but someone had to drink all that booze!

How is life back on days? That marine get his routes down?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That look exhausting... Danney Ball is typically played with a 10 lb medicine ball but that is clearly not a 10 lb ball! I would guess they are playing with something in the 20-40lb range. Shazier & Deebo vs. Golden & V-WIll

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks brother! :suds:

No worries! I've been busy rehabbing my hangover. Tough job, but someone had to drink all that booze!

How is life back on days? That marine get his routes down?

I've had fewer problems with him than I've had with the people who have been here an supposedly know the Damn job.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had fewer problems with him than I've had with the people who have been here an supposedly know the Damn job.
That's pretty weak. Maybe they are upset with you being their new supervisor. Don't go soft on 'em now Psych! :suds:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty weak. Maybe they are upset with you being their new supervisor. Don't go soft on 'em now Psych! :suds:

The one person who I thought I would have the most trouble with has been my biggest help. All of them begged me at one point and time to take the position, but I believe that is where the problem lies..... They think I will be easy on them, and it's not going to work out that way.

Wednesday, was my day off and I had to sub in because of a couple of them taking CPR and First Aid training....Mind you, my day off. I handed out 4 verbal/written reprimand notices for just stupid simple minded bullshit!!!! It's not a matter of soft, its a matter of I don't think they expected me to nail them for the dumb ass shit going on around here!!!!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
The one person who I thought I would have the most trouble with has been my biggest help. All of them begged me at one point and time to take the position, but I believe that is where the problem lies..... They think I will be easy on them, and it's not going to work out that way.

Wednesday, was my day off and I had to sub in because of a couple of them taking CPR and First Aid training....Mind you, my day off. I handed out 4 verbal/written reprimand notices for just stupid simple minded bullshit!!!! It's not a matter of soft, its a matter of I don't think they expected me to nail them for the dumb ass shit going on around here!!!!

Good for you on the promotion Psych..
I hope you gave them a verbal first. Because you know they're just testing the waters on your authority.
And by verbal, I mean talking to them man to man. Let them know you won't accept bullshit, but don't be a dick until you have to..

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you on the promotion Psych..
I hope you gave them a verbal first. Because you know they're just testing the waters on your authority.
And by verbal, I mean talking to them man to man. Let them know you won't accept bullshit, but don't be a dick until you have to..

Nah, first time is a pass.... then I start to get tough on them. I don't want them to think it's a free ride because I took over..... we still have a job and unlike other supervisors I know what they can do and they know what I expect.

Thanks JR

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Nah, first time is a pass.... then I start to get tough on them. I don't want them to think it's a free ride because I took over..... we still have a job and unlike other supervisors I know what they can do and they know what I expect.

Thanks JR

You're a good man psych..
You working right now?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Sir,

Got the next two off..... then back to it on Monday.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is for all you boneheads and morons who think the Steelers are black and yellow.....Just because some ignorant Crap singer sings a song about black and yellow does not mean thats the color of the Steelers!!!! If you believe the colors of the Steelers are black and yellow then you are no damn Steeler fan!!!!! For forty plus years I have been a Steeler fan and the colors always have been and always will be BLACK AND GOLD!! Yellow is cheap and generic color Gold is for excellence and that is Our Steelers!! !! So for you pathetic bandwagon jumpers who cant even tell the colors of the Six Time Champs take your sad arses back to where they came from...

the black and yellow crap is starting again so ima gonna need this soon to educate the idiots