• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ya never did say, did you ever get those hats???
Fuck yea I did! 2 fresh caps arrived days after you helped me out!

3 words... Fresh...Fly...Fitted

:lol:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome!!!!!
I had 3 of my buddies all ask me where I got it... Told them it was for exclusive Hoop members only. lol

I have people ask me all the time where I got it. Probably wont be nearly as hot after it finally gets mass produced.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had 3 of my buddies all ask me where I got it... Told them it was for exclusive Hoop members only. lol

I have people ask me all the time where I got it. Probably wont be nearly as hot after it finally gets mass produced.

Hahahaha, that's great. fuck'em, we worked a little to find them babies. let them find thier own hook up!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha, that's great. fuck'em, we worked a little to find them babies. let them find thier own hook up!!!
Agreed!

I've been trying to get my friends on here but none seem very interested in "blogging" (what they call it). This definitely isn't blogging, but they don't seem to understand the difference. I'll just keep baiting the line with things like the hat though... :fish2: lol

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed!

I've been trying to get my friends on here but none seem very interested in "blogging" (what they call it). This definitely isn't blogging, but they don't seem to understand the difference. I'll just keep baiting the line with things like the hat though... :fish2: lol

I hear ya.... this is in no way blogging.... This is just a great bunch of friends having a good time... Only thing that would be better is standing at the fence in the back yard and sharing a beer with the likes of Yourself, Misk, Cali, ALT, JR, MS, and the rest of the gang!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya.... this is in no way blogging.... This is just a great bunch of friends having a good time... Only thing that would be better is standing at the fence in the back yard and sharing a beer with the likes of Yourself, Misk, Cali, ALT, JR, MS, and the rest of the gang!!!!
Shit yea that would be fun! Can only imagine the fun we'd all have shootin the shit!

Alright man I'm out! Until next time bro! :yo:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
JR .. fox really fucked up their forums ... wow they use FB now for you to post there

I seen that, and left this sites name on the board before it switched to the new log in style.
Sounds like some are still staying there, and some went to CBS.