• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that looks really cool! Doesn't look like the Rooney style, but I hope it is something they actually use!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if its an alternate helmet .. i dont like it .. it would look good sitting on a shelf in someones man cave .. leave shit alone whats wrong with the old ways of doing shit

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if its an alternate helmet .. i dont like it .. it would look good sitting on a shelf in someones man cave .. leave shit alone whats wrong with the old ways of doing shit

i dunno, misk

it's all about marketing....they want to keep younger folks interested and they know you old guise won't turn the game off

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do these said youngins need this much change ?.... we are the black and gold not the black and yellow .. and its all bullshit

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is for all you boneheads and morons who think the Steelers are black and yellow.....Just because some ignorant Crap singer sings a song about black and yellow does not mean thats the color of the Steelers!!!! If you believe the colors of the Steelers are black and yellow then you are no damn Steeler fan!!!!! For forty plus years I have been a Steeler fan and the colors always have been and always will be BLACK AND GOLD!! Yellow is cheap and generic color Gold is for excellence and that is Our Steelers!! !! So for you pathetic bandwagon jumpers who cant even tell the colors of the Six Time Champs take your sad asses back to where they came from

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn.........i didn't think i said yellow

believe me i understand....wyoming goes through the same thing (maybe a little worse)

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vvv misk when he hears the word "yellow" vvv

tumblr_mlxc514iGW1s451q3o5_250.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn looks like I missed a patented Misko rant!? Rough day Misk?

I feel ya though Misk! I have even caught myself on occasion saying "Black & Yellow" and i instantly correct myself. I know damn well that the color is GOLD! That rapper is/was a pitt native, but one hell of a sellout. Doesn't know a damn thing about the franchises and never cared about the city. It annoyed the hell out of me when I started hearing people talking about yellow as well. You aren't the only one brother!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to add further... I've always loved the fact that the Steelers have always had the same look, never trying to keep up with what they think others will like. That to me speaks volumes about the franchise! Pure model franchise in other words! Screw marketing when you have a fanbase as deep rooted as this one.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As history has (and always will) shown... Change is always going to happen whether the "elders" approve or not. Tough pill to swallow sometimes, but I still have a faint glow of youth left in me so not sure I'm the man to be talking about this! lol

And yes, rap is horrible... I can throw a rock right now in any direction and hit someone with more musical talent than that shit.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misko is right, yellow is cheap and generic (wonder where he got that from) LOL Gold is the color of excellence as in 6 trophies excellent!!! But the color Gold came from when they melted the Steel down as shown in so many pictures of them pouring it.... that bright ass golden glow of the steel being poured!!! As for yellow, its the color and smell of nasty ass CHEESE!!!!

This is what the Steelers problem is.... get back to tradition and can all this new wave shit!!!! If it aint broke dont fix it....They are causing more damage trying to fix something that wasn't broke in the first place!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misko is right, yellow is cheap and generic (wonder where he got that from) LOL Gold is the color of excellence as in 6 trophies excellent!!! But the color Gold came from when they melted the Steel down as shown in so many pictures of them pouring it.... that bright ass golden glow of the steel being poured!!! As for yellow, its the color and smell of nasty ass CHEESE!!!!

This is what the Steelers problem is.... get back to tradition and can all this new wave shit!!!! If it aint broke dont fix it....They are causing more damage trying to fix something that wasn't broke in the first place!!!!

Whoa whoa whoa now... Lets leave cheese out of this

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is for all you boneheads and morons who think the Steelers are black and yellow.....Just because some ignorant Crap singer sings a song about black and yellow does not mean thats the color of the Steelers!!!! If you believe the colors of the Steelers are black and yellow then you are no damn Steeler fan!!!!! For forty plus years I have been a Steeler fan and the colors always have been and always will be BLACK AND GOLD!! Yellow is cheap and generic color Gold is for excellence and that is Our Steelers!! !! So for you pathetic bandwagon jumpers who cant even tell the colors of the Six Time Champs take your sad asses back to where they came from

I know a good rant when I see one...

...and this is a seriously good rant. :thumb:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

damn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, looks like some one hit a exposed nerve

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had the cash

0462914.jpg

Price: $140,000
Address: 347 North Acres Road