• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Rie, I hope you find your pics, what happened?

:noidea: no clue, I went to my bucket, I'm logged in, my library won't load, click on it, nothing, try to log out and in again, nothing, try to change to old format, nothing, about to delete the link from my computer, then log in that way. :frusty:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea: no clue, I went to my bucket, I'm logged in, my library won't load, click on it, nothing, try to log out and in again, nothing, try to change to old format, nothing, about to delete the link from my computer, then log in that way. :frusty:

Is there support on the site?

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid you are right,see you and the gang later

Good morning GG :hug: ~ see ya later :wave:

I saw the headline for the story about Egypt, did y'all see where the train in TX hit a Veteran's parade float killing four vets? Two vets pushed their wives out of the way of the oncoming train that hit their float (flatbed truck/trailer) of injured vets, some in wheelchairs and unable to leap off of the flatbed, as it crossed the tracks? ~~~ My question is this. If the parade organizers KNEW they would cross the tracks, and there have been a few accidents at that crossing in times past, WTF didn't they notify WHOMEVER runs the tracks that they would be having a parade and to approach with caution??

It's horrible :(

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Luck :rockon:

thanks, but it didn't work. :burt:

the wierd shit is, I still have my photos on my ipad, and there is no setting to log out of the bucket on my ipad... I can get them there, but nothing can be done on my computer. I'm hoping it's photobucket and their new format is just trying to get the kinks out, it sucks tho... :frusty:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the wierd shit is, I still have my photos on my ipad, and there is no setting to log out of the bucket on my ipad... I can get them there, but nothing can be done on my computer. I'm hoping it's photobucket and their new format is just trying to get the kinks out, it sucks tho... :frusty:

Can you send them to your email from your Ipad? Also try googling it to find out if there are issues with photobucket might find help??

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're watching Kitchen Nightmares that we recorded and it has a place in Wilkinsburgh PA and its called "Ms. Jeans Southern Cuisine". Just wondered if any of ya have ate there?

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wish i could help ya rie! :(

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
00STEELER-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.