• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official RememberTheKoy's Memorial Day Weekend 2023 NFL Season Predictions

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are there any other teams besides Dallas? whole lotta energy being pushed about a team that has zero chance of winning the division.

GO Giants

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t the Chiefs and Cowboys have some historical beef?
I figure most KC fans are good with the Chiefs getting pushed out of Texas.

I'd say the biggest beef the Chiefs have been able to muster up with Dallas in my lifetime is that the Chiefs maybe thought they had the 2nd best team in the NFL in 1995 and played Dallas and the Cowboys showed KC what the best team looked like.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 13-4 for the Eagles is pretty high before I see their defense. The schedule is no joke. That 5 game swing November through early December is no joke. I also think the Cowboys will be better than the 10-7 posted.

I think Eagles Cowboys will be neck and neck in the division with the magic number being 12 and the one that finishes second finishing with 11.
As we sit here today I have to still put the Eagles above the Cowboys, but it is closer than it was last year and in my likely biased opinion it's pretty close. I think the Eagles got worse due to what they lost and the fact that I am guessing last year goes down as Hurts best and I think the Cowboys got a little better because of the two trades. Draft picks are the big unknown that could swing things and who knows what any of those kids will be; I wait until they at least put pads on before making a decision there.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are there any other teams besides Dallas? whole lotta energy being pushed about a team that has zero chance of winning the division.

GO Giants

No energy. Just replying to replies. It's very easy.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we sit here today I have to still put the Eagles above the Cowboys, but it is closer than it was last year and in my likely biased opinion it's pretty close. I think the Eagles got worse due to what they lost and the fact that I am guessing last year goes down as Hurts best and I think the Cowboys got a little better because of the two trades. Draft picks are the big unknown that could swing things and who knows what any of those kids will be; I wait until they at least put pads on before making a decision there.

I see no reason to believe why last year will be the peak for Hurts. Hwa just going to continue to improve.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for iggloo.
He always wanted the eagles to be NFL topical.

Who knew all it took was a couple of pep squad posters?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there’s a way the Cowboys are special and it’s from their defense. I think their offense can score enough.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no reason to believe why last year will be the peak for Hurts. Hwa just going to continue to improve.
You didn't even have to write this. We all know that is how you feel.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Coaching matters in football more than any other sport. It's a manor factor. Mike McCarthy becoming the Cowboys play caller is a huge step back for them.
I'd like to play in the sand box. I remember a similar thread about the incompetence of Moore.

SO......Three years ago it was established on this very board McCarthy was the worst head coach in the division.
SO NOW... he's the worst play caller in the division too?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't even have to write this. We all know that is how you feel.

He's still extremely young, by all accounts has exceptional work ethic and never stops putting in the work to try and continue to improve, has the best offensive line in football and has a supporting cast of other young extremely talented skill players who he is only building further chemistry with.

I just don't understand what the argue.ent wphls be that he's going to take a step back. It's not like he's Geno who spent a career doing nothing before one breakout season in his 30s.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to play in the sand box. I remember a similar thread about the incompetence of Moore.

SO......Three years ago it was established on this very board McCarthy was the worst head coach in the division.
SO NOW... he's the worst play caller in the division too?

Absolutely. McCarthy is awful. He's the Doc Rivers of NFL coaches.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand

You talk shit, when it backfires on you, you bail out only to return later and talk more shit as if the first shit never happened.

the poster with the Andy Dalton complex has more interesting football statements, and she hardly talks football on this board.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still extremely young, by all accounts has exceptional work ethic and never stops putting in the work to try and continue to improve, has the best offensive line in football and has a supporting cast of other young extremely talented skill players who he is only building further chemistry with.

I just don't understand what the argue.ent wphls be that he's going to take a step back. It's not like he's Geno who spent a career doing nothing before one breakout season in his 30s.
One of the highest character young players in the league. Every time I watch him interviewed I am more and more impressed. It pisses me off. That's not the issue IMO. I just don't think he is going to be an accurate enough passer of a QB when teams are waiting for the pass and I think this year he is going to be forced to pass more. I didn't say I think he will suck. Just that I don't think he will be as good as he was last year and he was pretty darn good last year.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh sure....Doc Fucking Rivers.

onward attention seeking idiot.
I've met my quota for the day and feel good about my part here.

How is McCarthy better than Doc Rivers? Both were carried to a title by great players over a decade ago and then have done nothing but continually fall short in the playoffs despite stacked rosters.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the highest character young players in the league. Every time I watch him interviewed I am more and more impressed. It pisses me off. That's not the issue IMO. I just don't think he is going to be an accurate enough passer of a QB when teams are waiting for the pass and I think this year he is going to be forced to pass more. I didn't say I think he will suck. Just that I don't think he will be as good as he was last year and he was pretty darn good last year.

Accuracy isn't an issue for him. I don't get why suddenly he's not going to be able to pass the ball when teams are expecting thr pass. He shredded the Chiefs with his arm in the Super Bowl. I think the opposite is going to happen. Hea just going to get better and more efficient as he's able to recognize and diagnosis defenses better presnap which happens to all great QBs the older and more experienced they get.