• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official RememberTheKoy's Memorial Day Weekend 2023 NFL Season Predictions

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What relevance is that to my question? You said the Lions could get a wild card spot, there are 3 wild card teams who make the playoffs who do not win their division. If the Lions are a wildcard team then who do you have winning the North?
Lol. You know EXACTLY what I mean. Yet you still wanna argue. Too funny...

Ok, if the Lions win the division they most likely won't be getting that playoff bye..

There. Izzat better...?:pound:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have had enough talent for nearly 2 decades now but it hasn't mattered due to awful coaching. Coaching matters in football more than any other sport. It's a manor factor. Mike McCarthy becoming the Cowboys play caller is a huge step back for them.
Sure, that takes what I said away...:rolleyes2:

Geeze, put a tampon in it...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUGE

cue the circus music
I'll be real with you. I've flat out DESPISED the Cowboys since my teen years, mostly due to the arrogance of the bandwagoning in their fan base back then. Yet RTK almost makes me wanna root for them. Lol is that sick or what...?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be real with you. I've flat out DESPISED the Cowboys since my teen years, mostly due to the arrogance of the bandwagoning in their fan base back then. Yet RTK almost makes me wanna root for them. Lol is that sick or what...?
Don’t the Chiefs and Cowboys have some historical beef?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t the Chiefs and Cowboys have some historical beef?
Yup. Both started off in the big D. Lamar Hunt moved the team to KC to "help prevent both franchises from losing money". I highly doubt that was really the issue, especially factoring in that Hunt was a Texan himself...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You know EXACTLY what I mean. Yet you still wanna argue. Too funny...

Ok, if the Lions win the division they most likely won't be getting that playoff bye..

There. Izzat better...?:pound:

Learn what a wild card team is.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, that takes what I said away...:rolleyes2:

Geeze, put a tampon in it...

It does. Taoent doesn't mean much when you don't have the coaching to utilize it. Cowboys made the worst possible decision they could make on the offensive side of the ball regarding their coaching. They will not be better for it.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been following the game since the 60's. I'm fairly certain I got a grip on it. But please, DO keep trying... :lol:

Then that really sad that you've been following all this time yet never knew that a wild card team is a team that did not win their division yet made the playoffs as a road team.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does. Taoent doesn't mean much when you don't have the coaching to utilize it. Cowboys made the worst possible decision they could make on the offensive side of the ball regarding their coaching. They will not be better for it.
It doesn't. All I said was the talent is there. Do tell me how I'm wrong there. I could use the laughs...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then that really sad that you've been following all this time yet never knew that a wild card team is a team that did not win their division yet made the playoffs as a road team.
Translation: " I'll keep nitpicking about how a statement was put".

Lol it's your time to waste, clown fish...:pound:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta?!?

Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently RTK is still mad at me because I called him out on his cowardice. Don't know how I'm gonna deal with that...

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't. All I said was the talent is there. Do tell me how I'm wrong there. I could use the laughs...

What you said was that the Cowboys could knock the Eagles off, I pointed out how people are underestimating the Mike McCarthy as OC now factor and it will hurt the Cowboys. You responded that it doesn't matter because Cowboys have talent on both sides of the ball. I pointed out that they have had talent on both sides of the ball for nearly 2 decades now amd it has not mattered due to their awful coaching hires. And now their coaching situation has gotten worse because Mike McCarthy is calling plays on offense.

Talent can only take you so far until you run into well coached teams and then you just don't go any further. It's for that reason alone the Cowboys are not serious contenders this year. They are going to worse off than they were last year. It's also the reason why the Giants are more serious of contenders than the Cowboys. Giants have exceptional coaching

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you said was that the Cowboys could knock the Eagles off, I pointed out how people are underestimating the Mike McCarthy as OC now factor and it will hurt the Cowboys. You responded that it doesn't matter because Cowboys have talent on both sides of the ball. I pointed out that they have had talent on both sides of the ball for nearly 2 decades now amd it has not mattered due to their awful coaching hires. And now their coaching situation has gotten worse because Mike McCarthy is calling plays on offense.
I said the talent was there to pull it off. It's clear you disagree. Sounds like that ain't a "me" problem...
Talent can only take you so far until you run into well coached teams and then you just don't go any further. It's for that reason alone the Cowboys are not serious contenders this year. They are going to worse off than they were last year. It's also the reason why the Giants are more serious of contenders than the Cowboys. Giants have exceptional coaching
We'll know soon enough, Svengali. Of course if you're wrong you'll gladly come back and take your lumps, right...?

Of course you will...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the talent was there to pull it off. It's clear you disagree. Sounds like that ain't a "me" problem...

We'll know soon enough, Svengali. Of course if you're wrong you'll gladly come back and take your lumps, right...?

Of course you will...

You must be believing then that adding a 32 Stephen Gilmore and a 30 year old Brandon Cooks is going to be enough to not only push the Cowboys over the top of where they were last year but also now overcome the net negative that will be Mike McCarthy being the play caller who is openly wanting to be more conservative on offense.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be believing then that adding a 32 Stephen Gilmore and a 30 year old Brandon Cooks is going to be enough to not only push the Cowboys over the top of where they were last year but also now overcome the net negative that will be Mike McCarthy being the play caller who is openly wanting to be more conservative on offense.
Lmao ok. Since you're gonna CONTINUE to try and put words in my mouth let's try THIS route...

You're telling us that it's IMPOSSIBLE (essentially) for the Cowboys and 9ers to take out the Eagles? Just wanna be absolutely clear on this...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao ok. Since you're gonna CONTINUE to try and put words in my mouth let's try THIS route...

You're telling us that it's IMPOSSIBLE (essentially) for the Cowboys and 9ers to take out the Eagles? Just wanna be absolutely clear on this...

Cowboys? Yeah absolutely. 49ers are a talented team and a well coaches team. Eagles are better but there is the reality where 49ers are the team that comes out the NFC. There is no reality that this Cowboys team emerges from the NFC.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys? Yeah absolutely. 49ers are a talented team and a well coaches team. Eagles are better but there is the reality where 49ers are the team that comes out the NFC. There is no reality that this Cowboys team emerges from the NFC.
^^^Well, there you have it, ladies and germs...^^^

Of course you'll be a stand-up cat and take the slings and arrows, amirite...?

For my part in it, I(and possibly every other cat that posts on these boards with half an ounce of football brains) know Philly is the better team, at least on paper. But it's also a thing of shit happens...