• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Lions and Skins

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, maybe on the Jets but we'll see. A couple of questionable moves. I don't care for the Gase hire or the big FA overpays. They do have the money but I think the Mosley sign was just dumb and as for Bell, big overpay that I think will backfire. Talented player to help Darnold but he won't be as good as he was and will end up fucking them over because he's just an ass.
agree, but they are at least trying

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave him a huge deal, rid themselves of offensive talent around him, turned into "a running team".
Bob Quinn will never be anyone else's GM. And he won't be Detroits for long either.
:wtf:

What offensive talent did he rid the team of?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tke Skins were my team the first 25 years of my life as a football fan and the Lions have been it for the past nearly 30. The first 25 were a lot more fun. There's always hope, but I'm currently leaning towards Patricia being their worst HC hire ever and as Marty M said "the bar is high".

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are they doing organizationally?

Most teems are contenders.............

REbuilding...............

Maybe a few with down years

but neither have any plan, or direction.........

just plan on sucking

I think the Lions are secretly working on a sinister plan with Bill Belichick to take over the NFL. Only problem is — the Lions are the patsy, while the Pats are the Dynasty.

We now have a former Pat as GM, as HC, about a dozen former Pat players and the only team we seem to trade with is the Pats and the majority of our FA signings are Pats. They give us their garbage and we give them draft picks.

You think it is a coincidence Van Noy happened to be terrible in Detroit and now he has a super bowl or two starting for NE.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave him a huge deal, rid themselves of offensive talent around him, turned into "a running team".

Bob Quinn will never be anyone else's GM. And he won't be Detroits for long either.

Remember the last Lions head coach to go on to be a HC of another NFL team. Yeah, me either

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the last Lions head coach to go on to be a HC of another NFL team. Yeah, me either
Dick Jauron got lucky and wound up in Buffalo while Rod Marinelli got his gig in Detroit.

He was interim I know. But it seems its all I've got.

Better than Mooch though. That douche doesn't even have thoughts of his own. Just spits out what the NFL pays him to. Prolly the most pathetic former Lions HC or GM imo. Prolly their worst hire too. Other than the current one.