• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The last time it was this clear

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That we were going to the Natty was 1995.

:dance:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUSKERZ FER CHAMPZ 2016

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe in 2017 we'll see something special. We're losing too many players on defense for this year.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's even more clear now that Exorbitant disagrees.

Might as well go ahead and change the Wikipedia page to Champz for 2016.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either the offense is going to be really good, or....... I won't comment on the defense. The D line is basically all first year players. Which could be bolstered if there was of couple of studs at linebacker. The linebackers are serviceable, but no bona fide studs.

I did not get to see the 4th quarter. But watching Fyfe, he is not going to challenge Tommy A. Looks like Tommy A is still going to force some passes. Hopefully, the coaches really do try to NOT throw 44 passes a game with Tommy.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Either the offense is going to be really good, or....... I won't comment on the defense. The D line is basically all first year players. Which could be bolstered if there was of couple of studs at linebacker. The linebackers are serviceable, but no bona fide studs.

I did not get to see the 4th quarter. But watching Fyfe, he is not going to challenge Tommy A. Looks like Tommy A is still going to force some passes. Hopefully, the coaches really do try to NOT throw 44 passes a game with Tommy.

If the coaches have TA pass as many passes per game like last season, we'll see an extra 2 losses. As far as the defense goes, if anyone thinks they be great in 2016, they obviously have a big ole cock in their hand. How many players wanted to come to Nebraska, but then give up on Nebraska and leave early?

By the way, what the fuck kind of a network is BTN? Why even show the spring game if they're not going to show the whole game?! Those clowns SUCK!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's even more clear now that Exorbitant disagrees.

Might as well go ahead and change the Wikipedia page to Champz for 2016.

I was very close to being right on about the bowl game, so you can continue to be delusional, that's your choice.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very close to being right on about the bowl game, so you can continue to be delusional, that's your choice.

Oh you mean because you predicted a win and the score looked to be in the same time zone as the score you predicted?

You might as well retire on that note. That was one hell of a prediction. Nailed it.....basically.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh you mean because you predicted a win and the score looked to be in the same time zone as the score you predicted?

You might as well retire on that note. That was one hell of a prediction. Nailed it.....basically.

I also said TA had to be reined in as far as his pass attempts allowed, which had to be kept to 15 to 20 passes. He had 19 pass attempts. The UCLA game was about as good as we'll see from TA, and it was mainly because his coach was smart enough to limit his pass attempts.

I sure wished BTN was a better network than ESPN is, because it would have been nice to see POB throw some passes in that skipped by BTN 4th quarter in the spring game.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last QB I remember talking about winning a National Championship at Nebraska before he even got here was Tommie Frazier.

It's all coming together.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that didn't get to see, I saw some of the 4th. POB started 5/6, with the one incompletion being his first pass where he was clearly pumped up to be in the game and put way too much on it. It was the right pass, though. I left prior to the INT so no insight on what happened there. He looked like a damn QB though.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my gut instinct says that the Huskers will be a new power house this year ---FACTOID !!
proof is this ---it came from my gut instinct
end of thread .........................

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the kool aid is bright red now

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For those that didn't get to see, I saw some of the 4th. POB started 5/6, with the one incompletion being his first pass where he was clearly pumped up to be in the game and put way too much on it. It was the right pass, though. I left prior to the INT so no insight on what happened there. He looked like a damn QB though.

He's a QB for sure, but no matter how good he gets we'll still need a good rushing attack, that has to be utilized like it was against UCLA, or close to that.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a QB for sure, but no matter how good he gets we'll still need a good rushing attack, that has to be utilized like it was against UCLA, or close to that.
Cheer for Air Force or Tulane. Those are about the only schools that run the ball 75% of the time. You won't be so disappointed all the time.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cheer for Air Force or Tulane. Those are about the only schools that run the ball 75% of the time. You won't be so disappointed all the time.

I'm more of a Nebraska fan than you are. You've already seen what a high falootin and flashy pass pass pass attack will get you, and that's more losses, unless you have an awesome passing QB with a polished passing offense that's been playing together for some time, which wasn't the case. A true Nebraska fan would want more wins, but not you, evidently.

Also, there's absolutely no reason why your boy Riley kept trying to force TA to be a great passer.