• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Lakers still won't make the playoffs next year

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... one can be sure now it's not crack... it's "loco" weed alright... perfect for "loco" posts...

Why don't you help Shaqdaddy 11 lady then by adding Irving + Caruso + McGee + Rondo + JR Smith + another 6 "min contracts" to the 77M bill then?
Exactly what has she said that you think is wrong?:pop2:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let them first make it to the playoffs this season and then you may think if loosing all Clarkson, Nance, Randle, Lopez, Zubac, Ball, Hurt and Ingram, along with all your picks for ages for signing an old descending superstar and a rising star, ever worthed the bill payed...

Still, to make it in the playoffs, two out of the nine teams that will be competing for the same have to stay out... It's a cruel truth, but it's the only truth!

And when your competitors sit around the table as to decide their next moves, they won't be saving the money they have available to spend, in order to leave room for you to do your thing while they are watching!
Especially if they have more than you to spend and if you have no roster as to attract some players that want to win...
Cavs got rid of a player thought to have far more upside when they moved him (Wiggins) than anyone the Lakers traded for a lesser player than AD (Love) and it worked out OK.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes! I surely have! That super player that won the championship with Wade back in 13/14.... correct? ...and then another during 15/16 with the Cavs and Irving correct?

Is he still playing the game? He certainly was a superb player back in the days...

Newsflash...he's still a superb player.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you beat the shit outta this kid, @buckalis , with a pillowcase full of bars of soap he couldn't get any stupider. Stop stuffing your face with mom's mac and cheese and go to summer school

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers have enough to room to sign a max contract player and they still have the veteran minimum and a midlevel exception. I assume they could do some sign and trades to go over the cap.

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving should've learned his lesson with this Celtic move.

He's a piece, a very good piece, but he's not a catalyst...idk what else Brooklyn has, but he should be trying to get back with LJ and get another title before his NBA run is over...or somewhere he can fit in...he can't carry a team for any more than a few games.

I'm sure Lebron and Anthony Davis can pick up the slack for him....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I love about what the Lakers are doing, is that they are getting some talent that will carry them past the LeBron era.

Yeah, if they do things right, they are set up to win now and for the next 8-10 years.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok guys... I admit it guys... you won! You are gonna have Kwahi or Bogdanovic and McConnell signing with you next... Nobody else wants these guys and all have the Lakers as their prime destination... No reason to argue on anything with you anymore.... You are the champions! Gongrats!
Next is an 82~0 coming up season and 4 all wippe out wins following in the playoffs!

All that will prove to be true and feasible by tomorrow! I'll let you smoke some more loco stuff now and retire my case!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost me on calling that trade stupid. That was much smarter than the LeBron signature, but if they get Kawhi Leonard as rumored - they will have made up for it by doing the one the thing that Cleveland did not do and that's sign players for after LeBron.
Maybe because the Cavs had just signed 23-year-old Kyrie and traded for 26-year-old Love? Also figured to have Lebron for a long time as he was 30 and said he wanted to retire here as opposed to 35?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok guys... I admit it guys... you won! You are gonna have Kwahi or Bogdanovic and McConnell signing with you next... Nobody else wants these guys and all have the Lakers as their prime destination... No reason to argue on anything with you anymore.... You are the champions! Gongrats!
Next is an 82~0 coming up season and 4 all wippe out wins following in the playoffs!

All that will prove to be true and feasible by tomorrow! I'll let you smoke some more loco stuff now and retire my case!

Do you were wrong? Again?

Well blow me down, you don’t say?