• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Huskers Don't Win With Fyfe Under Center Last Night

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
Don't know about Fyfe's rep one way or the other....it's just that the turf toe issue IMO doesn't heal fast and if it isn't healed and gets re-injured takes even longer to recover. Given time Fyfe will diminish his picks. After all Armstrong is third in the league in league in that category. And while I'm not one to play "Debbie Downer", turf toe can be a lingering injury. Even Saturday, Tommy appeared gimpy at times.
He's been gimpy for weeks. Even before the turf toe, you could tell his other leg had something wrong with it.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been gimpy for weeks. Even before the turf toe, you could tell his other leg had something wrong with it.
-------
And like it or not, that's why I don't think we've seen the last of Fyfe.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we would have also beaten Purdue with Fyfe and a "reasonable" amount of pass plays called by west coast Riley. Even though TA is our best QB by a bit which I have said he is before, don't forget about the two point conversion at the end of the game in which he tossed another one of his patented up for grabs passes into the hands of an MSU defender. If the defender hadn't dropped that pass, Nebraska would have lost 40-39, because he had open field all the way to the endzone.

R_A sets the bait, and zorbie bites like a rat.

Hey zorbie, I thought you had me on ignore? If you truly had me on ignore you'd have never seen this thread. When you ignore a member, not only do their posts not show up, their threads don't either. 25% of the posts in this thread, created by me, are yours. You couldn't help yourself. The need to inject your QB bullshit, over-road what little gray matter you have.

Either you sniffed too much model airplane glue as a child, or you are once again exposed as a despicable liar.

More childish crap from RA, no surprise here!

You're on ignore from now on.

New nebraska law | Page 3 | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

tumblr_inline_mgyedftuQm1rq9ghh.gif

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
R_A sets the bait, and zorbie bites like a rat.

Hey zorbie, I thought you had me on ignore? If you truly had me on ignore you'd have never seen this thread. When you ignore a member, not only do their posts not show up, their threads don't either. 25% of the posts in this thread, created by me, are yours. You couldn't help yourself. The need to inject your QB bullshit, over-road what little gray matter you have.

Either you sniffed too much model airplane glue as a child, or you are once again exposed as a despicable liar.

New nebraska law | Page 3 | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

View attachment 50327

This site still alerts you to a post to an ignored slob. I temporarily took you off of ignore to have some fun on this weird thread.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This site still alerts you to a post to an ignored slob. I temporarily took you off of ignore to have some fun on this weird thread.

There were not any Quotes of you or @Exorbitant posts in this thread prior to you posting. Therefore you'd never been "alerted".
Since the thread was created by me, you would never have seen it with your eyeballs if you had me on ignore. You are lying again and digging a deeper hole.

The content of the OP overwhelmed you to where you lost control and had to make yet another redundant Fyfe rant.

You fell for the bait hook, line, and sinker. You have zero credibility or dignity.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There were not any Quotes of you or @Exorbitant posts in this thread prior to you posting. Therefore you'd never been "alerted".
Since the thread was created by me, you would never have seen it with your eyeballs if you had me on ignore. You are lying again and digging a deeper hole.

The content of the OP overwhelmed you to where you lost control and had to make yet another redundant Fyfe rant.

You fell for the bait hook, line, and sinker. You have zero credibility or dignity.

Wrong again genius. The alerts read, "Red Alert made a post, click to view it" Those aren't the exact words, but it doesn't really matter. Even though I enjoyed posting on your thread, it still stinks.

Also, I never fell for nothing, but go ahead and continue to believe it.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again genius. The alerts read, "Red Alert made a post, click to view it" Those aren't the exact words, but it doesn't really matter. Even though I enjoyed posting on your thread, it still stinks.

Also, I never fell for nothing, but go ahead and continue to believe it.

No it doesn't. Anybody can test it themselves and prove you're a hack liar.

You would not have seen this thread.
You wouldn't see any posts I make other threads either. The page would just skip the #.

"SportsHoopla alerts you when ignored members post". LMAO. That's fucking gold.

I lured you in like the cockroach that you are and crushed you with my heel.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No it doesn't. Anybody can test it themselves and prove you're a hack liar.

You would not have seen this thread.
You wouldn't see any posts I make other threads either. The page would just skip the #.

"SportsHoopla alerts you when ignored members post". LMAO. That's fucking gold.

I lured you in like the cockroach that you are and crushed you with my heel.

Again, believe what you want to believe, YOU'RE the one with zero credibility or dignity.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I placed you on ignore again, and here's what I read... "You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content" If I click into "show ignored content," I can see one of your misguided threads.

You aren't 1/100th as smart as you think you are. You'll be on ignore again because I don't want to deal with your childish crap again.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Nebraska can win with him if the gameplan doesn't call for 50 passes.
--------
Don't disagree IF the running game is working. If you recall in the MSU game the running didn't kick in until the second half when there was a balance of pass and run.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I placed you on ignore again, and here's what I read... "You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content" If I click into "show ignored content," I can see one of your misguided threads.

You aren't 1/100th as smart as you think you are. You'll be on ignore again because I don't want to deal with your childish crap again.

The only way you would see that is if I'd either 'replied' to one of your posts, 'directed' a post at you, or if 'someone else' had replied to one of your posts, or directed a post at you 'in this thread started by me'.

None of which was the case prior to you posting in my thread. You are outted as a flaming liar.

That you saw this thread on your screen, without your username ever being mentioned, is proof of that.
Nowhere in post #'s 1-13 was your username mentioned. Your first post was #14. Completely unsolicited.

I set the bait and you took it like a sucker. lulz

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way you would see that is if I'd either 'replied' to one of your posts, 'directed' a post at you, or if 'someone else' had replied to one of your posts, or directed a post at you 'in this thread started by me'.

None of which was the case prior to you posting in my thread. You are outted as a flaming liar.

That you saw this thread on your screen, without your username ever being mentioned, is proof of that.
Nowhere in post #'s 1-13 was your username mentioned. Your first post was #14. Completely unsolicited.

I set the bait and you took it like a sucker. lulz
I think you are underestimating the power of email notifications.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are underestimating the power of email notifications.

I assume you're being sarcastic there. He would not get an email notification unless I or someone else either 'directed' a post at him (@Exorbitant) or 'quoted' one of his posts. Neither of which was the case prior to him posting in my thread.

You do not get an 'email notification' or 'alert' when someone that you have on ignore posts or creates a thread. That is so dumb it's hilarious.

It would eliminate the purpose of the 'ignore' feature, wouldn't it?

I know this because I tested the ignore feature.

Threads created by the ignored member don't show up unless a post in that thread was directed at you. It's as if the thread isn't there.

All one would see is something that says "Show Ignored Content" in the bottom right corner of the page. It doesn't give a username and there certainly are NO 'email notifications' or 'alerts' when that individual posts or creates a thread.

zorbie is trapped in a 14 year old little girl lie.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. I am getting e-mail notifications even from crappy threads like this one! lol

Only because I'm quoting your posts. Prior to post #23 that was not the case. Nobody had 'directed' a post at you in this thread. You were never mentioned by username.

You are caught and a flaming liar.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
--------
Don't disagree IF the running game is working. If you recall in the MSU game the running didn't kick in until the second half when there was a balance of pass and run.

This does happen quite often in that fashion. I'm sure you'll recall how most defenses tended to get tired from relentless running attacks in the past utilized by Osborne who wasn't full blown west coast, and in the second half, by some form of magic, those 1 or 2 yard gains turned into 5 or 10 yard variety gains. A pass here and there complimented those offenses. Riley and Langsdorf for the most part had a good mix of running and passing Saturday, and 33 passes thrown by TA was about the upper limit that should be thrown in ANY game. Now if they'll just keep that formula up, and maybe lower the number of passes thrown earlier in games, to give Nebraska the best chance to win, with minimal risk.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This does happen quite often in that fashion. I'm sure you'll recall how most defenses tended to get tired from relentless running attacks in the past utilized by Osborne who wasn't full blown west coast, and in the second half, by some form of magic, those 1 or 2 yard gains turned into 5 or 10 yard variety gains. A pass here and there complimented those offenses. Riley and Langsdorf for the most part had a good mix of running and passing Saturday, and 33 passes thrown by TA was about the upper limit that should be thrown in ANY game. Now if they'll just keep that formula up, and maybe lower the number of passes thrown earlier in games, to give Nebraska the best chance to win, with minimal risk.
"Softening up the D" is a myth. Just look at the stats for this year...the average YPC for the top ten rushing teams goes up 0.056 yds/carry from the first half to the second half, or all of about 2 inches per carry.