• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Husker Beat podcast

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we talked about how we were going to acknowledge each other when we were done with our point. We knew the questions from Gary but didn't know what each other was going to say or the opinion we had on the subject. Except for the OL rotation thing because we had that convo at a bar on Saturday.
Ah damnit...I was going to tweet something at you about the "r-word" that was going to be hilarious but I was driving, and now I forgot what it was :doh:

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About a month ago Jed called me a dick, obviously in a joking manner. But Im a big faggot who brings his feelings to a sports message board. He has yet to apologize to me on here. Let alone in person, lips to ass.
tumblr_lvwjiyrcYz1r4gei2o1_400.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Checked out the podcast tonight. I was pretty impressed. You know this team top to bottom there, Jed.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Checked out the podcast tonight. I was pretty impressed. You know this team top to bottom there, Jed.
Not really sure about that but thanks for the rare kind words and checking out the podcast. Recording the second one previewing the Michigan St game.

Gary and Lee are both very knowledgable and passionate. They have many different views on things that have gone on and that are going on than I do. That is good though because otherwise it would just be 3 guys agreeing and saying the same thing over and over again and would be boring as fuck. I have known Gary for a couple years and we have had some crazy heated discussions. Lee I met on Halloween night at a bar. He came up to me and said my name like he knew me. Never seen the guy before in my life. Apparently we have mutual friends and is a frequent sports talk radio listener.

We will sue how this whole thing goes and how it evolves. I have passed along to them the feedback I have gotten on here and from other friends. I know I appreciate the feedback. As I said before, if anyone has things we should talk about or debate then feel free to let me know. Us 3 on this podcast are just passionate football fans. This is a fan thing to me and the more fans involved the better in my opinion.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did another podcast last night. 1 was previewing the Michigan St game which will probably make me look stupid as usual. Did another one talking about the Eichorst and Perlman stuff. Definitely will have theMichigan St preview out soon. The other one wil be out when Gary gets done editing because we went on some major tangents and rambles and if we didn't cut some nonsense out then it would be 3 hours long. I was there for 4 hours so I am not joking when I say it would be 3 hours long.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Are you heathens drinking alcohol during these podcasts?" - zorbie

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Are you heathens drinking alcohol during these podcasts?" - zorbie

2 of us were. Of course I was 1 of them. I believe in the Eichorst convo you can hear the ice rattling in a few drinks.

Spoiler alert: I picked Nebraska to win but I was only 1 drink in at that point so wasn't drunk yet. And I know, me picking Nebraska to win is the kiss of death. Sorry to all. Listen to the podcast for my reasoning why though.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 of us were. Of course I was 1 of them. I believe in the Eichorst convo you can hear the ice rattling in a few drinks.

Spoiler alert: I picked Nebraska to win but I was only 1 drink in at that point so wasn't drunk yet. And I know, me picking Nebraska to win is the kiss of death. Sorry to all. Listen to the podcast for my reasoning why though.

I am going to counter your pick by putting 500 vCash on Sparty to win.

That should help the Huskers chances immensly.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like the girl you guys got.....i forget her name......i think it was Jed or something

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is part 1 of what we did last night. This is the full Michigan St preview. We will release the Eichorst/Perlman convo tonight and then the fan base convo tomorrow morning. We went 4 hours yesterday so had to edit and break it up. Also doing it this way because the other guys liked the idea that someone brought up here about releasing bonus shows about stuff.

Check it out and let me know what you think. SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!!

Thanks for listening.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STOP PREDICTING HUSKERS GAMES AND NOW SCORES!!!!

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Jed loved the podcast but of some reason it cut out on me two times. My laptop is hardwired so it wasn't the WiFI. Doesn't sound like anyone else had the problem though. When is the next one going to be up?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Jed loved the podcast but of some reason it cut out on me two times. My laptop is hardwired so it wasn't the WiFI. Doesn't sound like anyone else had the problem though. When is the next one going to be up?

I am just the "talent" (using that term as a joke). I am no where near the technical guy in this endeavor. Not sure why it cut out on you. I listened to it early and it was fine. Sorry that happened to you.

A podcast on Eichorst and Perlman will be posted tonight and I will share it when it get out there.

Then tomorrow morning will be another on the pulse of the fans. Will also share that ASAP.

Thanks for the kind words and listening. This has been so much fun so far.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Constantly jacking off to internet pron can slow down your computer.

<-------would know