• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Husker Beat podcast

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Husker Beat

A guy I know wanted to start a podcast and asked me to join. We did our first 1 last night. Check out the Facebook page and listen to the podcast and my apparent little girl voice. It was a ton of fun. We plan on doing 2 a week to preview the next game and recap the previous game. Feel free to tell me what you think. You all know I can take it.

November 2 2015

Last edited:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost an hour long. We actually went about an hour an a half but the last half hour was about Eichorst's letter yesterday and the playoff poll coming out today. Wanted to get it closer to an hour so we cut that stuff out. It was a ton of fun.

If there are anything people want to hear talked about or whatever, let me know and will see if we can work it in.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost an hour long. We actually went about an hour an a half but the last half hour was about Eichorst's letter yesterday and the playoff poll coming out today. Wanted to get it closer to an hour so we cut that stuff out. It was a ton of fun.

If there are anything people want to hear talked about or whatever, let me know and will see if we can work it in.

Bullshit. My mom says you only last 13 minutes

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a face to face apology for what you said about my dead mom?..............

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

13 minutes? Glad to see she is inflating my number to make me look better. I had an off night with her. It was like Armstrong against Illinois. I am normally like Armstrong against South Alabama with her.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet job Jed...listened to it on my way to/from Lincoln tonight. It sounded like a pretty good discussion. I didn't agree with everything, but that's what makes those sort of things interesting. Definitely brought up some points I hadn't thought about.

One thing I wanted to note...you talked about how we had no QB hurries. Now I know we did not get good pressure at all, and I don't know the actual number of hurries we should have had, but I did read several writers on Twitter complaining about how Purdue doesn't track QB hurries. For all I know, we still had none, but if you are getting that number from the box score, I don't know that it's accurate.

Keep up the good work, and definitely let us know when you get new ones up.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet job Jed...listened to it on my way to/from Lincoln tonight. It sounded like a pretty good discussion. I didn't agree with everything, but that's what makes those sort of things interesting. Definitely brought up some points I hadn't thought about.

One thing I wanted to note...you talked about how we had no QB hurries. Now I know we did not get good pressure at all, and I don't know the actual number of hurries we should have had, but I did read several writers on Twitter complaining about how Purdue doesn't track QB hurries. For all I know, we still had none, but if you are getting that number from the box score, I don't know that it's accurate.

Keep up the good work, and definitely let us know when you get new ones up.

Thanks for the feedback. I got the stats from the Nebraska web site. Just to see what it would look like on the Purdue site, I went their and looked at their Wisconsin game. According the Purdue site for the Wisconsin game, Wisconsin had 4 QBHs. So I am going to assume Nebraska's numbers were right. But again, thanks for checking up on that.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually went about an hour an a half but the last half hour was about Eichorst's letter yesterday and the playoff poll coming out today.
You guys should put this out there as kind of a "Bonus Coverage" sort of thing. I'd be really interested to hear the discussion on this.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on! My Mom said at the MOST 2 mins. SMDH!!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like for you to discuss on air your top 5 moms out of all of us posters and the reasons why.

I respect all of your mom's too much to disparage them like that. I am a gentleman. As a gentleman, the top 5 varies depending on whom I am with at the time. That way they all get a chance to be at the top of my pole. Literally and figuratively.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just so childish!! Immature and disrespectful.
:10::yes:

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just so childish!! Immature and disrespectful.
:10::yes:
I will start a thread shortly about how I feel about this. And yes Jed is avoiding me at all costs - I get it - folks that attack other peoples deceased moms tend to be chickenshit and everthing you said. Others here making light of it by trying to joke it away, well, I have zero respect for them.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will start a thread shortly about how I feel about this. And yes Jed is avoiding me at all costs - I get it - folks that attack other peoples deceased moms tend to be chickenshit and everthing you said. Others here making light of it by trying to joke it away, well, I have zero respect for them.
Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but you are not important enough for me to avoid at any cost. You keep bringing up a mistake I made forever ago and apologized for it at the time when I found out your mom was gone. You are the one that chooses not to accept it and continue to hold it over my head. There is a reason I stay with FNG's mom because I know his situation and he takes it for what it is. You are the one that chooses to be childish and not accept or even ackowedge that an apology was offered and then hold it over my head. It's ok though, my conscience is clear. So go ahead with your grudge and childish antics.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice discussing, you can work on the rotation when you guys get a few more casts under your belt

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice discussing, you can work on the rotation when you guys get a few more casts under your belt

Yeah we talked about how we were going to acknowledge each other when we were done with our point. We knew the questions from Gary but didn't know what each other was going to say or the opinion we had on the subject. Except for the OL rotation thing because we had that convo at a bar on Saturday.