• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Hulkster wants one more...and hes willing to die for it.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. I would love to see this. Cena would have to put in the performance of a lifetime. I suppose it could work if Hogan punched and kicked the crap out of him for 20 minutes and then Cena quickly rebounded for a very fast win. All Hogan would do was crash to the ground once.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. I would love to see this. Cena would have to put in the performance of a lifetime. I suppose it could work if Hogan punched and kicked the crap out of him for 20 minutes and then Cena quickly rebounded for a very fast win. All Hogan would do was crash to the ground once.

I know his last match even at summerslam 05 against micheals was really shitty. He cant really move and wasnt much of a wrestler. I mean just for nostalgia its cool but overall hes just not the same which wasnt that talented to begin with. Hes always been more theatrical imo. If he were in fact to face Cena at Wrestlemania it would be nice. I bet you since the WWE has lost so much money they would jump on a chance to do that im sure that would sell PPV. His last good match was against the Rock at wrestlemania and tha was like 10 years ago.

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena, unfortunately, is the best ever. I have him in the top ten all-time, already! Hogan vs Cena will be cool, for the 80 babies, but past that, nobody will care.

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

I know his last match even at summerslam 05 against micheals was really shitty. He cant really move and wasnt much of a wrestler. I mean just for nostalgia its cool but overall hes just not the same which wasnt that talented to begin with. Hes always been more theatrical imo. If he were in fact to face Cena at Wrestlemania it would be nice. I bet you since the WWE has lost so much money they would jump on a chance to do that im sure that would sell PPV. His last good match was against the Rock at wrestlemania and tha was like 10 years ago.

Hogan vs HBK was pretty shitty. If he trains his ass off, he might make a 4/10 star match.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't Hogan just do that on the mic??? I can't see how Cena beating a 60 something Legend that has hip and back surgeries in the double digits would really mean all that much. Cena is already made and doesn't need a rub/torch passing from Hogan to get over. Now someone young like....Zigler, Cesaro, Miz, Reigns, Rollings, one of the Wytts, Rybac....no not him but you get the idea! :nod:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan needs to come and confront Rusev. The ultimate Real American needs to take that Ruskie lovin' bastard down!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan needs to come and confront Rusev. The ultimate Real American needs to take that Ruskie lovin' bastard down!

But Hogan would need a stand in to wrestle for him. If Rusev puts Hogan in 'The Accolade' Hogan's back would probably shatter into pieces. Plus Rusev doesn't appear to be the safest in the ring to me. Something a 60 something wrestler shouldn't want to risk IMO!!!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you are assuming Hogan would lose!

I could see just a full-on, brief slugfest full of punches and kicks where Hogan ends it with a leg drop (the only finishing move I would get up from regularly)...and then needs pelvis surgery.