• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The HATE thread...

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right here, right now, you have the opportunity to let everyone in now something that you really hate. It could be anything ad far as sports, people, bums, wash cloths, bison, clouds, dry-humping or crumbs from assorted cakes.

Please tell us why you hate it.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely, unequivocally HATE, HATE, HATE, the fact I do not have something like the 1 standing up, in my corner at all times, or just any dog gone time... Hate it, I tell you

0.jpg

or maybe this

apologies to all if u find it offensive :noidea:

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a serious note

hate the fact we're in Cap Hell, will continue to be in such dire straits,and cannot afford to help out the secondary more, outside of the fact maybe Austin can work some miracles with the current roster.

The secondary is about the only question mark I have left concerning the current roster for this year, minus the expiring contracts of 3 DT's this year and what will come of those. :yield:

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rotten sunflower seed. You know the one, the one you have to hurry eat a few more to kill it off.

And the Dutch.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I f*****g hate cottage cheese. Nasty as shit.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mushrooms. Unless they make you see funny.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, this is right up my alley.

I hate people who clog up the middle lane of the highway who haven't passed another car in years.

I hate all politicians. The current childish brinkmanship is destroying the country.

I hate the Brussels Sprout. I am unsure why people eat such a disgusting object.

I hate France. Smug snail-eating, chain-smoking, lazy wimps.

I hate airport security - most of the steps they take are just to delay and annoy passengers and would do diddly-squat to stop actual bad guys. My 11-year-old could smuggle enough liquids through the gate to make any explosive he wanted if he had a few buddies with him. Worse, the people working the gates are generally pretty nice, but untrained. I remember taking a main wiring harness for a refrigerator through Detroit in a carry-on and expecting a one-hour delay. Lots of wires, lots of little plastic blocks. All innocent, but if you're going to see a bomb in the X-ray machine, this is what it should look like. The guy was moving it back and forth on the X-ray machine until I said, "It's a wiring harness for a refrigerator - I work in the industry." He then passed me right through to be on my way - didn't open the luggage or delay me further.

I hate the Yankees and Cowboys. Who the hell made you America's teams? Your mommies?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that I have to pay for eye surgery because my vision is considered cosmetic, but yet I can get all the free boner pills I want because apparently that is considered more vital than sight.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that I have to pay for eye surgery because my vision is considered cosmetic, but yet I can get all the free boner pills I want because apparently that is considered more vital than sight.

that's because they had a survey and 8 out of 10 men said they'd give up their sight before they'd give up the ability to have sex.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's because they had a survey and 8 out of 10 men said they'd give up their sight before they'd give up the ability to have sex.

And the other 2 had a boner that lasted more than 4 hours.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate consulting my physician all the damn time. And fumbles. And those little seeds in berries. Always get in my teeth. Hate that. And Oprah. And Stedman too. And Dr. Phil.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, this is right up my alley.

I hate people who clog up the middle lane of the highway who haven't passed another car in years.

I hate all politicians. The current childish brinkmanship is destroying the country.

I hate the Brussels Sprout. I am unsure why people eat such a disgusting object.

I hate France. Smug snail-eating, chain-smoking, lazy wimps.

I hate airport security - most of the steps they take are just to delay and annoy passengers and would do diddly-squat to stop actual bad guys. My 11-year-old could smuggle enough liquids through the gate to make any explosive he wanted if he had a few buddies with him. Worse, the people working the gates are generally pretty nice, but untrained. I remember taking a main wiring harness for a refrigerator through Detroit in a carry-on and expecting a one-hour delay. Lots of wires, lots of little plastic blocks. All innocent, but if you're going to see a bomb in the X-ray machine, this is what it should look like. The guy was moving it back and forth on the X-ray machine until I said, "It's a wiring harness for a refrigerator - I work in the industry." He then passed me right through to be on my way - didn't open the luggage or delay me further.

I hate the Yankees and Cowboys. Who the hell made you America's teams? Your mommies?

My laugh for today.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ah yes, wouldnt know what to do if I couldn't get a woody. Not sure if I would want to nail a chick blind though.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate the little bag of peanuts or pretzels from airlines. Just enough food to piss my taste buds off.

Hate that speed limits differ from state to state.

Loathe is a better word for lima beans, absolutely no use for them to exsist.

I hate people that blame everything in life on Presidents. Bush and Obama were not, are not in control of gas prices. Nor are the 535 we elected. However the 535 fuck more shit up in the country than the single 1 sitting at the top. Yet the 1 gets the blame.

I truly hate people that talk politics on a sport site...:whistle:

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TAKE A WILD GUESS WHAT I HATE

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate consulting my physician all the damn time. And fumbles. And those little seeds in berries. Always get in my teeth. Hate that. And Oprah. And Stedman too. And Dr. Phil.

Not one mention of INT's and numba 9... I knew secretly you were a closet fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfnAOcBirAs]Theory Of A Deadman - Hate My Life (Explicit) [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube[/ame]

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when you have to take a dump right after you take a shower.

SicarioCruz

Southern Buckeye
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the fact it isn't college football season yet. Self explanatory.